Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 128,000 beauty points for one star?!?

Hi Emilija- and thank you! I hav been doing some of these things too for awhile. When I buy duplicates I just put one right in front of the other too. I guess for me I just can't get excited anymore abt decorating my tanks I just think Playrix is being unfair. One question because I just don't know-- what is IG? I play on a kindle not sure I hav access to everything out there.

Quote Originally Posted by dandelion View Post
    One question because I just don't know-- what is IG? I play on a kindle not sure I hav access to everything out there.
    IG here refers to Instagram.

Hello. As an update I just got the third star in the ?Lost World tank. Six weeks I guess. I stopped playing any treasure chest games. The special flower event helped quite a bit I think since those were extra beauty points earned for each game played.

But I had to get two of the decorations that cost 90,000 coins and put one in front of the other, and I ended up putting like ten things I had in storage behind another large decoration. Just silly.

If I never open a new tank fine. I'm only going to play new puzzles with the aquasplash and maybe the series of puzzles that you win something after three in a row. I never try for the five.

Playrix also it doesn't make sense to buy many of the decorations for a tank until you know which cost the most and give the most beauty points.

Whatevs

Oh forgot dreadnaught thanks for your answer earlier.