Thread: Do the creators listen?

Do the creators listen?

Just downloaded this game, been on level 20 for 3days and read lots of these threads.... quickly realizing this game is set up for in game purchases as a money maker only not to be fun. Little rewards for very difficult levels, with long wait times for new lives. Not fun! Your best bet, if you have got on here to figure this game out, un-install and find something better to waist your time on.... your only gonna get more frustrated!

I feel the same way MANY times. I say I'm going to quit but I don't have many games I do play and I liked the idea of this game at first. Now at level 84 I have to play 2 games to find a phone number to I restore a suitcase?! LOL WHO CARES ABOUT A SUITCASE! I like the idea of renovating the garden as I just moved into a house. But to play day after day, a few times an entire week I just got too frustrated and about stopped playing period. I don't think anyone out there listens or responds. I did watch the YouTube video's but you have to pull the exact same game and what are the chances of that happening, you get very little reward, and to play 3 games to do 1 thing is crazy. It should be 1 game for finding a phone number. They want us to play their games but they don't take what people are saying and I read the threads, this has a lot of issues. I will NOT pay for more points, help, etc. There's tooooo many games out there that I can switch to and I can always go back to solitaire and suduko. Hope you get over level 20, but if that's frustrating wait till 77, 82 and a few others I can't remember now! LOL

I play Gardenscape and mostly enjoy it but these games are all rigged. It is impossible to win most of the time. As you observed with the YouTube videos there are ways to win, but only when the computer's algorithm provides you with the necessary board set up. I am now on level 177 and have not spent any money, just patience. However, the timed levels are going to be the death knoll of this game. I am getting tired of trying to get past this timed level and am close to just giving up. I had already stopped spending my stars on phone calls and looking up phone numbers and am just playing the game but now I think I have hit the wall. Hating the timed levels the way I do, being stuck on one is just not enjoyable in any sense of the word. I think a lot of people would be very happy if they got rid of them but then people will have less reason to spend money so... Playrix, enjoy your cash, which I think you have a right to, but I think I'm done.
    Township level: 119
    Zoo level: 31
    Town: La ville de Ronnie
    Friend Code: 94437W
    IOS: iPad Pro

Agreed. The timed levels are hugely frustrating and actually cause me anxiety!

Hi guys!

I'm here to let you know that the developers DO listen, although it may seem that they don't. The levels are being remade all the time according to the data our analytics get from the game. And especially timed levels - they're now under particular scrutiny now and will be made easier in the nearest time (I' think a lot of them have already changed with the update). So it gets better, and it will be even more so when we add more stuff to the game to help you with levels. Just need some time for that

It's great to see a response from staff Nataly Kuzmina, thank you! The timed levels do cause anxiety which is totally contrary to the peaceful vibe of puttering in the garden. Ugh. Are there any plans to ease up on the session progress restrictions? I totally understand the necessity but this game is a bit overzealous. It's tough to hang in with this little gem when you can't get a ten minute session in and then have to wait 20. Perhaps an occasional view video option for lives?

Level 98? You don't give us enough time. I've watched the video's, I used my boosters, all but my last 1. I liked that I could design a garden, pick benches, flowers, but after many days playing the same game it's too frustrating and after I rough day I just like to relax and this game isn't doing it. I enjoyed it at the beginning, but now it's frustrating me and I have enough of that. I'm not playing anymore, maybe after the holidays I will see if anything has changed. I'm sorry, I truly liked designing a garden. But call about a bike repair, wlecome a guest, the suitcase, not what I expected.

I joined to repair the garden...really resent the side missions which just get sillier. Am also thinking of quitting as I understand you are out to make money but am tired of wasting time on everything but the GARDEN...

No you don't !

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly Kuzmina View Post
    Hi guys!

I'm here to let you know that the developers DO listen, although it may seem that they don't. The levels are being remade all the time according to the data our analytics get from the game. And especially timed levels - they're now under particular scrutiny now and will be made easier in the nearest time (I' think a lot of them have already changed with the update). So it gets better, and it will be even more so when we add more stuff to the game to help you with levels. Just need some time for that
    The developers do NOT listen. Go read your app reviews. Go read your Facebook comments on EVERY post. It is the same thing from everyone. I am on 650.. Have been playing for a long time. I am only half way done with my THIRD garden and I am on my third day!
    Let me spell it out for you....
    You only get one star per level won..most tasks take 3/4 and half the time they have nothing to do with the garden.
    You only get 50 coins per level won..when you HAVE to spend thousands to get through some of the levels.
    Again...go read your reviews....your 5 stars is dropping at at high rate speed.... The developers made it all about
    Money it would generate for them. They don't care that their customers are not happy.