Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Events not fun any more

Perhaps playrix should take inspiration from real life..... Wimbledon once a year, Olympics once every 4 years, athletics world championships once every 2 years etc. Now I'm not saying we need to wait 4 years between events but I'd be happy to see snowboarding, cooking, easter, Halloween, flying, fishing (ugh) only once in a calendar year and hopefully with the feedback from the forums taken into consideration....

I really liked the crazy event we had for the Olympics and would like to see that again sometime. I'd also like to see a return to the get as many points as you can as a community and everyone wins a prize format.

Oh and I preferred painting easter eggs to the same old mining style game we get now.

I am such a moaner! Sorry

I just got a bit of a chuckle visiting Cobalt’s town - he already has the grand prize Pizzeria and one of the customers, sitting alone at a table, is wearing white gloves and sipping what I assume is a cup of tea. Too funny!!
    Level 164
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Thanks Nana for keeping the inspiration up for us. I’m going to play through at least until I’ve got all the prizes and then I’ll lay off until the event is over.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    I just got a bit of a chuckle visiting Cobalt’s town - he already has the grand prize Pizzeria and one of the customers, sitting alone at a table, is wearing white gloves and sipping what I assume is a cup of tea. Too funny!!
    I can't find it. Where should I look? LOL
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I can't find it. Where should I look? LOL
    Took me a bit to find it too. Look behind his cowsheds and in front of the residential complex buildings.

Hope you found it, GL. It is a scene you would never see in a U.S. pizzeria. I think the designers slipped that in as a little joke. Greasy pizza and white gloves - that could be a new trend, saving a lot on napkins.

Added: Looks like they not only recycle events and decos, but animations, too. The family eating pizza is the exact same family at the Zoo snack bar - also eating pizza and child drinking a soda. Good grief - lazy much?
    Last edited by Nana; 07-07-2018 at 08:10 PM.
    Level 164
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Thanks Kitty, found it

Guess that old lady could be me with my white gardening gloves and a hat hiding my white hairs LOL
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Now that would be a sight to see! I would love if they slipped some real players in the game.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Just a guess, I think the tea drinking lady with white gloves (in the zoo shop "Restaurant" wearing blueish dress?) is the same lady in the grand prize pizzeria! This time you can see the front of the lady, but in the pizzeria, you only see the back of the lady.

Playrix needs to remove the 'tip' that does when the game is lagging that says they offer special events designed to the community working together.

I haven't seen an event in quite a long time when the entire community had a single common goal to work towards. Now it is all competing against one another.

Gonna take a wild guess that events that pit players against one another generate far more revenue than events where we ask work together.