Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My offer is for 105T and a Statue decoration for $3.99 USD. It doesn't claim any % discount though.

Well it started off good but then they started putting more stuff on top of the carb and again you can’t tell what the pasta is the customer ordered!! And there is not enough time when you only have one plate. Yea, don’t like this restaurant event at all!

Quote Originally Posted by MAZ813 View Post
    But beyond that, I would like to know why the prices of these decorations keep going up? For example, 38 T-Cash for that tiny pizza parlor is exorbitant. I fully understand the game needs to make money, and I’ve always been happy to spend but these prices are outrageous.
    Just FYI, we had two restaurant style events in 2017 and two so far this year. There were many decorations in common to all 4 events and the prices this time around are identical to the older events. So while you and I might agree that 38T is too much for that particular decoration, you'll be happy to know that inflation has yet to affect the prices themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Just FYI, we had two restaurant style events in 2017 and two so far this year.....you'll be happy to know that inflation has yet to affect the prices themselves.
    Anybody else love that cdosr has this kind of information at his fingertips?

If I wanted to play a timed food game I’d buy the app and play it there. Wish there was a way to opt out of this Italian restaurant waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Maynettemore@att.net View Post
    If I wanted to play a timed food game I’d buy the app and play it there. Wish there was a way to opt out of this Italian restaurant waste of time.
    You just have to ignore it. There is no obligation at all.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Anybody else love that cdosr has this kind of information at his fingertips?
    Thanks. Something about this game has reawakened by love for Excel. Sad isn't it

Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Thanks. Something about this game has reawakened by love for Excel. Sad isn't it

Charlie
    Not sad, Charlie.. I could go a bit that way myself, if I wasn’t guarding against it You carry on flying your geek-flag, it’s delightful (and useful too)

Interesting, I don’t keep track of the prices myself, but I’ve seen screen shots of said inflation in a Facebook Township group.
    Town Name: Isla Rose
    Town Level: 93
    Co-op: Worldwide Warehouse
    Co-op Tag - #WR5H44

Thanks 👰 playrix