Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Gas Cylinders

I don't know if this will help, but when I'm playing the game and I come across those 'curtains' or 'sliding walls', if I don't get them open by a certain point I'll cancel the game and start over. For example, say the game gives you 25 moves to win.......if that curtain is not open with 18-20 moves left, I don't bother and restart it.

At least for me this minimizes the frustration as I know from how this game is programmed that there's no way I'm going to win in less than 15-16 moves. I've also found that using boosters in certain levels are useless. If there's a curtain that has to come down, you can use all the boosters in the world, but it's still dependent on matching certain colored fruit to get them open.

So, I suppose it all goes back to sheer luck and chance to beating levels and those gas cylinders. And no, spending a ton of money doesn't ensure wins for the reasons I described above.

Interesting enough, I'm at level 3148 and I'm noticing I'm not running into those gas cylinders as much. Maybe they've cut back the further you go along?

Quote Originally Posted by MrObsessive View Post
    I don't know if this will help, but when I'm playing the game and I come across those 'curtains' or 'sliding walls', if I don't get them open by a certain point I'll cancel the game and start over. For example, say the game gives you 25 moves to win.......if that curtain is not open with 18-20 moves left, I don't bother and restart it.

At least for me this minimizes the frustration as I know from how this game is programmed that there's no way I'm going to win in less than 15-16 moves. I've also found that using boosters in certain levels are useless. If there's a curtain that has to come down, you can use all the boosters in the world, but it's still dependent on matching certain colored fruit to get them open.

So, I suppose it all goes back to sheer luck and chance to beating levels and those gas cylinders. And no, spending a ton of money doesn't ensure wins for the reasons I described above.

Interesting enough, I'm at level 3148 and I'm noticing I'm not running into those gas cylinders as much. Maybe they've cut back the further you go along?
    Thank you Mr Obsessive. Your advice is good! At this point it is just going to be luck. No skill involved, just luck. boosters won't work. But discovering that the developers have changed this level twice and made it harder each time, makes me even more frustrated with the game.

I'm beginning to think it's time to quit because it's just not fun anymore. When it's not fun, why play??
    I like this game but ITS RIGGED and I HATE THE GAS CYLINDERS.

Gas cylinders

I enjoy the relaxing fun of this game, but I hate the gas cylinders. They make me nervous and take all the enjoyment out of the game. Please get rid of them!

Yes.... Gas Cylinders are the scourge of this game

I make it to level 1800 and what do they give you?? The damn cylinders!!!! They are not fun!!!! What does it take for them to listen?? WE are the customers!!!!! It’s gotten to the point that I have to play a level 10 times now before I win. The game is getting ridiculous. I don’t see how people have stayed at this to the last level. GET RID OF THE CYLINDERS!!!!

Is this fun?? The game won’t let me get the last mushroom before the bombs go off. No, this is not fun.

2D493F11-02CF-4BC8-B73C-335CD9C0C4DD.jpg

Another loser.

01005C6C-C19B-406F-9A5E-2FC82AEA6BCE.jpg

So much for trying to decorate for Easter and winning any chintzy reward!!!

Thanks for nothing.
    Last edited by Jill2020; 04-15-2019 at 01:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marianjane View Post
    how about this one then, get 4 statues and 15 mystery bags, the statues are surrounded by double and treble locked blocks and most of the mystery bags are frozen and surrounded by other frozen squares there are gas cylinders some frozen the rest surrounded by frozen squares and just to make sure it cant be done they have hidden gas cylinders in the mystery bags as well, if they cant play fair I will be deleting
    Please someone... is this for real?? If so, at what level?

I’m so sick of these i can’t stand it! They are so dang frustrating! This game is supposed to be played for fun. That’s why you play games, for FUN. THEY ARE NOT FUN!!