Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gas Cylinders

AGREED!! I absolutely HATE the gas cylinders! GET RID OF THAT CRAP!

Quote Originally Posted by Rcreeer View Post
    Enjoyed Gardenscapes for many months but when some smart ass genius came up with the “gas cylinders” they took the fun right out of it. It was fun while it lasted but I QUIT!

Also not someone who posts on forums but this gas cylinder business is making me mad! I’m currently on 1917, a red level, and haven’t passed it for two days, since the cylinders were introduced. Strangely enough, I was on a lower level that didn’t have cylinders in it. I failed it and when I went back in, they were there! No introduction to them or anything.
    They already had ways to limit the moves you can make; this latest method is a horrible way of doing it.

I mostly just come to the forums to read and don't ever post until now. This needs to be said.

I am finally quitting Gardenscapes because of those stupid Gas Cylinders. I HATE THOSE THINGS! They are even worse than the moles and timed levels. Let me know if you ever get rid of those cylinders because I love Gardenscapes. This has been my all-time favorite game and I have never played any game for as long as I have this one.

Really, really disappointed.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 03-09-2019 at 01:13 AM. Reason: removed discussion of other games

I'm currently on level 2684. I just got 25 new levels to play today. Every other level is a "hard" level. The gas cylinders are ridiculous. I'm not even coming close without using boosters. Higher level players shouldn't be penalized, to this extent. It's literally just an exercise in frustration. Please get rid of the cylinders.

I just lost 4 lives in about a minute on 2684! I hate the timer pieces in fishdom and I hate the gas cylinders in gedenscapes. It's so annoying to lose a level after 5 moves! Not fair! I've waited for new levels all week!

I am finding the gas cylinders way to too expensive and frustrating to play. You wait for the new levels then lose your lives in seconds unless you use loads of boosters and play ons. Will stop playing after enjoying gardenscapes for a long time if these stick around.

Quote Originally Posted by Anamarie Golling View Post
    Also not someone who posts on forums but this gas cylinder business is making me mad! I’m currently on 1917, a red level, and haven’t passed it for two days, since the cylinders were introduced. Strangely enough, I was on a lower level that didn’t have cylinders in it. I failed it and when I went back in, they were there! No introduction to them or anything.
    They already had ways to limit the moves you can make; this latest method is a horrible way of doing it.
    Same thing happened here. I was stuck on a level for over a day. Must have played that level about 5 times in that day. Then I went back in and there were the gas cylinders! Introduced mid level. And from what I read, they were released in the May update. So why am I just seeing them now? They are just horrible.

Yep there awful.i thought the timed levels were hard but they was easy compared to the ticking time bombs. I am getting frustrated now after being stuck on the same level for two days. Can't even get a chance to grow the bonsai tree so may as well find another game to start. I have been playing this game for a long time now level 2826 so annoying !!!!

so FRUSTRATING!! I am only on 936 but you cannot possibly get past it with the gas cylinders. Went online to see how people passed the level only to discover my 936 is completely different than those posted Ready to pack it in

Have to agree with the group. Especially about 2684. The first one blows up in 8 moves and you can’t even get to it that quickly. It’s ridiculous. I understand they need to make money to keep the game going, but your game should also be FUN. It is a game after all. These are WAY worse than the moles you got rid of.