Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Gas Cylinders

Quote Originally Posted by GarenGal View Post
    I have never posted on a forum before. I had to register just to say this....the Time Bombs are awful!!!! I'm level 2107 and it's turned a red "hard" board into an impossible board. The time bombs are buried under lines of honey and they keep coming. It's not like you get rid of one and you are good to go. Take them away!
    I agree!

Im a end game player and i dont really get it Gas cylinders are one from easier obstacles in whole game. Devs has removed a lot of them too f.e: moles. Butterflies escaping are not means end level anymore. I love game is full of obstacles, thanks that its a way more interesting for me

I agree with Camylie. I'm well beyond level 2600 and lost maybe 5 lives due to the cylinders. If I needed something to complain about, then it would probably be the magic hats :-D

If you're going to insist on putting these GAS cylinders here to make the game nearly impossible, I suggest locked and frozen cylinders we can't get to not count down until they're unlocked or unfrozen???

I’m done too!!! Not fun anymore. Time bombs!! I quit Candy Crush for same reason. And there is so much going on at once it’s ridiculous. Fireworks never ending competition. Unachievable bonsai competition. Dog training that is impossible. I’m done!!!!

Totally agree with the never ending competitions! Can’t we take a breather? If I stop for awhile, I have to make sure I don’t stop in the middle of a tournament, or I’ll get DEMOTED! Can’t we just have a small break, or opt out of the competition?

To be honest I don't mind the dog training as it is a good way to build up coin funds. But do agree it's impossible to complete .

Gas cylinders

Well,I said I’m out of here if gas cylinders were used. So adios amigos. It was fun while it lasted.

Just gotta chime in on my hatred for the gas cylinders. I’m On level 1781 and have had them for hundreds of levels now, so obviously they’re introducing them even earlier than previous posts mentioned. I’ve gotten through them with many tries and MANY boosters which I GET makes Playrix money, but it’s way too lopsided with these. How can anyone beat this level without a booster? Do away with gas cylinders before we do away with the game!

I have to admit I hate those gas cylinders also. Sometimes I get so frustrated at seeing them, I'll use every power-up I have to blow up EVERYTHING so I can get rid of them and move on all the faster! Better to not deal with them at all though because they can be mighty FRUSTRATING!

BTW, I was seeing those cylinders much earlier in the game. I'm at level 2602 and I thought I was seeing them before I hit the #1000 mark.