Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gas Cylinders

Gas Cylinders

That’s all very fascinating, however, I’ll be leaving Gardenscapes now that you’ve introduced time bombs. It was challenging enough but you’ve made it close to impossible to move forward in the game. I hope you don’t introduce them in any more of your games.

Enjoyed Gardenscapes for many months but when some smart ass genius came up with the “gas cylinders” they took the fun right out of it. It was fun while it lasted but I QUIT!

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie15218 View Post
    That’s all very fascinating, however, I’ll be leaving Gardenscapes now that you’ve introduced time bombs. It was challenging enough but you’ve made it close to impossible to move forward in the game. I hope you don’t introduce them in any more of your games.
    Time bombs? I'm playing on MacOS and Android and I don't see them.

You will as you get further in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Sandpiper View Post
    You will as you get further in the game
    I'm currently at lvl 2250. So they will appear later?

Quote Originally Posted by lykavittos View Post
    I wonder whether they mean the "Gas cylinders", as introduced here. They have limited moves, hence a number on them, before they explode, and I saw a sort of misunderstanding in another thread here about the number on it being seconds counting down.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I wonder whether they mean the "Gas cylinders", as introduced here. They have limited moves, hence a number on them, before they explode, and I saw a sort of misunderstanding in another thread here about the number on it being seconds counting down.
    Strangely enough, I haven't seen the cylinders either.

Time bombs? I'm playing on MacOS and Android and I don't see them.
    Strangely enough, I haven't seen the cylinders either.
    They are there! Start to appear at levels >2600. Hang in there! ;D

Ah ok, thanks for the answer! There's a good chance, however, that I'll quit the game for good before that.
    The levels have gotten almost too difficult to beat, then the back to back competitions, and instead of a reaction from the developers to the complaints about racist characters a feature about how to develop a storyline. Strange attitude, indeed.
    It's become hard to enjoy the game, really.

I have never posted on a forum before. I had to register just to say this....the Time Bombs are awful!!!! I'm level 2107 and it's turned a red "hard" board into an impossible board. The time bombs are buried under lines of honey and they keep coming. It's not like you get rid of one and you are good to go. Take them away!