Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My kids both have a kindle fire, but want separate township accounts

My kids both have a kindle fire, but want separate township accounts

My kids both have a kindle fire, but their township accounts seem to be linked. They have the same friend Id, how can they get different friend ids so they can be friends?

Thanks,
    Brent

Quote Originally Posted by Bouwser View Post
    My kids both have a kindle fire, but their township accounts seem to be linked. They have the same friend Id, how can they get different friend ids so they can be friends?

Thanks,
    Brent
    Hi Brent. Just to check, they have a Kindle Fire each? Do they belong to the Amazon Game Circle and are their towns separate at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi Brent. Just to check, they have a Kindle Fire each? Do they belong to the Amazon Game Circle and are their towns separate at the moment?

Yes, they have a kindle fire each. I don't think they are part of the Amazon game circle. We never signed up for it. So unless you are automatically made a part of it just by owning a kindle we are not. Yes, their towns are separate for the moment.
    It is strange. I made a town on my iPhone and friended their town Id. When I go to visit the town, sometimes I go to one town and sometimes the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Bouwser View Post
    Yes, they have a kindle fire each. I don't think they are part of the Amazon game circle. We never signed up for it. So unless you are automatically made a part of it just by owning a kindle we are not. Yes, their towns are separate for the moment.
    It is strange. I made a town on my iPhone and friended their town Id. When I go to visit the town, sometimes I go to one town and sometimes the other.
    That is odd. It would appear that they may be part of the Amazon gamecircle by default. Or are they on Facebook?

Hi Brent

Do they use the same Amazon account ? If so, this is where thing go wrong. They need to have each an account. That is why they have a single friend number and that is why you end up sometimes to one or the other. With Township, there can be only 1 town for each account.

The only other reason I can think of, is that one kid log into his own town on the other kid Kindle at one point and his town end up there as a copy. From that point Kid #2 was stuck with the #1 town.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Brent

Do they use the same Amazon account ? If so, this is where thing go wrong. They need to have each an account. That is why they have a single friend number and that is why you end up sometimes to one or the other. With Township, there can be only 1 town for each account.

The only other reason I can think of, is that one kid log into his own town on the other kid Kindle at one point and his town end up there as a copy. From that point Kid #2 was stuck with the #1 town.
    Exactly right Graylady

Can anyone tell me how to create a child’s account in Township? I’ve created a child account in game Center and even signed into it for my child, but I don’t know how to start a new child account in Township.

Quote Originally Posted by April Trahan View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to create a child’s account in Township? I’ve created a child account in game Center and even signed into it for my child, but I don’t know how to start a new child account in Township.
    There is no such thing as a child account in Township. In order to have multiple towns in a family, each member need a separate device and a different account at the app store.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

First they have to have separate Amazon account, second their township has to be connected to facebook. Register their device to their new Amazon acct, connect township to facebook on corrected device. Select which township is correct. Hope this helps, I just had to do same thing for my kids