Thread: Plane / train crate help requests

Plane / train crate help requests

I am in a co-op and help as much as I can with requests. I noticed that on my plane I can only ask for help for 1 crate. When I click on any other crate and request help a message appears and basically says I can't request any help filling. I have noticed that my co-op members have multple crate requests on their planes (2-3). I also have a similar issue with the trains and only being able to ask for loading help with one crate for all 3 trains. I have sent multiple messages to admin without any response. Does anyone know why I am being limited on crate filling help on my plane/trains?

If you could, could you provide a screenshot?

Trying to understanding...

When it comes to asking for help with trains you only get one crate per train. (so three helps total)

On planes, regardless of how many crates you have, same rule applies - a total of three helps.

So for example your plane comes in and you have 3 rows of crates with 3 crates in each row. You can ask for help - but only one help in each row.

Sorry...that may be a bit confusing.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

For the plane, you can ask for help only once for each row. If you are trying to get more then one help on a row, you will get a message you can't. Just ask for help on the next row.

For the trains, the only thing I can think of, is you already have a train wagon filled by another player.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I totally understand what you are saying. What I mean is I can only ask for help with 1 crate. It will not let me ask for help with filling the crates in the other 2 rows. Same with the trains. It will only let me ask for help to fill one crate between all 3 trains. 1 crate on one train and that is it. It won't let me ask for help on the other 2 trains. I play this game on my Samsung (android) phone.

Ok...so I am doing this incorrectly. I have to choose not only in different rows but also different columns in order to be able ask for help. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptpop View Post
    I totally understand what you are saying. What I mean is I can only ask for help with 1 crate. It will not let me ask for help with filling the crates in the other 2 rows. Same with the trains. It will only let me ask for help to fill one crate between all 3 trains. 1 crate on one train and that is it. It won't let me ask for help on the other 2 trains. I play this game on my Samsung (android) phone.
    Forgot I had these screenshots. Here are my trains:

Screenshot_2019-05-16-06-01-36.jpg
    Everything I need

Screenshot_2019-05-16-06-17-26.jpg
    1st train filled, by me, but one

Screenshot_2019-05-16-06-17-08.jpg
    2nd train filled, by me, but one

Screenshot_2019-05-16-06-17-48.jpg
    3rd train filled, by me, but one

That is what they should look like when you are requesting help. Each train gets only one help. Once a crate is filled you can't ask for help with that another crate on the same train again.

(as soon as my plane comes in I'll try and remember to post it for you)
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 05-18-2019 at 08:40 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Ptpop View Post
    Ok...so I am doing this incorrectly. I have to choose not only in different rows but also different columns in order to be able ask for help. Thank you.
    Planes: You can request help in the same column as well as different columns. However, you can only get help for one crate per row.