Thread: Township Crashes When Checking Messages

Township Crashes When Checking Messages

Help! I was away for awhile. When I returned, I had 33 messages waiting for me. But every time I click on the mail icon, Township CRASHES. How can I resolve this?

What platform are you playing on? Make sure you have the latest version of the app, if you haven't played in a while, and don't have auto-update enabled, it might be that you need to update first.

Android platform is updated.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    What platform are you playing on? Make sure you have the latest version of the app, if you haven't played in a while, and don't have auto-update enabled, it might be that you need to update first.
    Thank you for your prompt reply. I am on an Android phone. I had to update to the latest version before it would allow me to play. I tried to log into Facebook to see if that would help, but the keyboard does not pop up for me to enter my Facebook login (another issue).

In that case, you should send a report from within your game, from Settings -> Help and Support (more details on how to do that here).
    In case your app crashes and you can't access the in-game settings, you can use this online form, and let them know that you can't access the settings to send a report from there (that will be the first thing they will ask you to do).

Before sending a report, try these 2 steps first as they will suggest them anyway.

1- Shut down your device and restart everything.

2- Uninstall the game and install again.

Sometimes the simplest and most obvious is the solution

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post

1- Shut down your device and restart everything.
    Doh! (face palm)
    Shut down and restarted and now both issues are resolved! Thank you for reminding me that the simplest and most obvious can be the best solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Clark View Post
    Doh! (face palm)
    Shut down and restarted and now both issues are resolved! Thank you for reminding me that the simplest and most obvious can be the best solution.
    Great! I am very happy this was that simple and that you're ready to play now Have fun !