Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fertilizer [merged]

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia_Gardens View Post
    Oh man, well that’s just silly all the payment bundles should be the same especially if they are permanent like that one.
    silly might be a correct description, but as Anna P (I believe it was her) told us here somewhere that Playrix is still testing the bundle thing, before it gets distributed, I guess we must find a different word.
    In any case you can tell yourself you're lucky cos you do have them. (do you get the movie director at the heli? *grinning*)

Lolz yeup every day
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

That's why I like playing **Not-Township**. There's a fair balance between what you can do without having to pay and what you can't. Your "neighbors" or friends are an important part of the game and so is merchant trades and buying. The way Township is set up is to only rely on buying with real money. I welcomed the change of scenery by playing this but refuse to pay for anything in a game.
    Last edited by Nevada; 07-06-2018 at 05:08 AM.

Hmm I’ve never heard of that how are the graphics in game? Btw your doggo is soooooo cute!
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Quote Originally Posted by d2thalo View Post
    The way Township is set up is to only rely on buying with real money.
    I can just as well say the alternative here is buying with patience.

And be careful with forum rule nr 12 re discussing/naming other games:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ewfull=1#post4

Add Fertilizer as an option to earn and or buy

Fertilizer which can either let you increase the yield of all crops in your farm one time or decrease the amount of time for them to be ready to harvest one time.

Good idea but u can also use t-cash to speed up harvesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret Ruth Gill View Post
    Fertilizer which can either let you increase the yield of all crops in your farm one time or decrease the amount of time for them to be ready to harvest one time.
    If you have the laboratory, Margaret, there is already a purple booster called 'Rich Fields' which reduces crops' growing time by 40%. Purple boosters are available as event prizes, or for purchase with tokens at the Yacht Club.

Make a Fertilizer Factory

Use animals for poo to make fertilizer to cut down growing time for crops.

Fertilizer for crops

Please consider fertilizer for crops because some crops take way too long to grow. The rubber is one of this long - winded growing plants