Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Send ships to the Islands - Combo task

I still think we should get the credit for the task, having done what it says "send ships to Islands" it's even in plural. I would have had this task completed by now and easily be on task 3 or 4 instead I have to wait for ships to return which will be during the night, before I can send them out to complete my first task, by the time its done it will have taken me almost 36 hours and put me so far behind it is likely to affect my co-op. it's hard enough trying to compete fairly in gold league without the game screwing it up for you.Combo Screenshot.jpg

Hello, everyone!

Thanks for bringing this up! We have already passed the info on to the devs, the team is on it.

We will keep you updated! Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,
    Anna

PLEASE NOTE:

When selecting a combo task like this one:

E39E82DD-9C05-4FA3-A8E7-E624373F8CF8.jpg

Check you're going to the correct island:
    D9EA275F-EA37-4D17-98BE-EA2261FCCC1D.jpg

(Thank you Flix64 and Kitty for the images).
    Last edited by Nevada; 07-03-2018 at 05:24 PM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Using cash in reggata makes it boring and I first choose olivia isle..........

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    PLEASE NOTE:

This is really stupid if you are not really familiar with the islands. I never really look at the icon, always look at the name so I’d be nervous about choosing the wrong one.
    In any case, it was stupid not to warn players somehow that they had to hit a particular island, not just “islads”. We’ve always been told which island, why change it now? And why should some people get a quicker island??? We are all in the same league so why should some teams get an easier task???? What is the reasoning?
    Are there different numbe4 of ships? If not, it is unfair.
    Last edited by Anemone; 07-03-2018 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anemone View Post
    This is really stupid if you are not really familiar with the islands. I never really look at the icon, always look at the name so I’d be nervous about choosing the wrong one.
    In any case, it was stupid not to warn players somehow that they had to hit a particular island, not just “islads”. We’ve always been told which island, why change it now? And why should some people get a quicker island??? We are all in the same league so why should some teams get an easier task???? What is the reasoning?
    I understand your frustration, but I'm assuming until told otherwise that this is a genuine error and that the name was not deliberately left out.

Since Anna has said the devs are aware and are working on it, I would further assume that this will be corrected in Playrix's typically timely manner, meaning, "soon".

As for why different people get different islands, that depends on several things such as the teams average level, what other tasks are in the combo, etc.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Mine said send ship to Olivia Island. I sent 4 and they registered. They returned about half an hour ago and I emptied them to send out again (have to send 8). Just noticed that the first 4 I sent now don’t Register as being sent and the task now shows “send ships to islands” with no specific island.

I will submit a ticket to customer support and since they are so slow I will dump this task. I spent a lot of time on it doing the other 2 tasks as well and don’t want to waste the time waiting for support to do something.

Yeah I have sent 8 ships and none registered. I am probably just going to dump the task and not take again

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    PLEASE NOTE:

(Thank you Flix64 and Kitty for the images).
    I did select the correct island when I started this task 4 hrs. ago and showed 4/8 ships sent when I sent them. Task stated Olivia Island.

Now no islands are registered as sent 0/8 and task doesn’t show a specific island. The picture is Tropical Island so not even the same island I started out with! So... there is a problem and it doesn’t have anything to do with choosing the correct island.

How do I know if I send out 4 ships now to Tropical Island that it isn’t going to switch on me again? And a waste of my time sending out the first 4 to Olivia?

This is messed up a lot more than just “going to the correct island”.
    Last edited by JustJan; 07-03-2018 at 08:42 PM.

Johnalex Zarco
    Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    Here you go.... You can find a listing of the seasonal tasks on the Wikia HERE...It shows the four different icons for the different island tasks.

Attached a picture as well...
    Attachment 28999

Fructus: Kind of looks like a sand castle with Palm Tree
    Olivia: Has a mediterranean vibe. Classic architecture - building with columns, orange/red roof - and an olive tree
    Fisherman: Fishing dock
    Tropica: Tropical Hut
    Thank-you for the picture Kitty! I have saved it to my computer so I can review it when necessary. Thank-you