Thread: T video not exit-able

T video not exit-able

Greetings,

Blessed Isle, 56, Windows 10, Facebook connected

I go to watch the T-videos and one in particular shows up, plays through, but then does not allow me to exit it. To close it and get back to Township, I have to close the entire game and attempt to do it again. The video does not give credit to me so I get a little frustrated that it will always be the same game video when I go to the movie director again. The game is Dungeon Hunter Champions. I have tried to let it run for some time, thinking my computer was slow, but it does not disappear. It just stays on the black screen with the sound and lock icons but no x. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Blessed Isle

Hi, you need to report any ads that don't work properly from within the game. Usually when I've come across videos that won't allow me to exit, I can use the back button and that often gets me back.

Thank you. I'll try. Although when I do try to report it in game, it just opens a blank tab. The back button doesn't work for me. Thanks again

I have been experiencing the exact same problem for several days and have had difficulty trying to report it from within the game.

I'm glad I'm not the only one to have this problem! I thought it was just me!

My husband is having this same problem and I have noticed many others are, too. And yes , he has left it sitting there for over 30 minutes and still no exit button! Hope this is fixed soon as he is very frustrated! This game is one of the things we enjoy doing together..

Firstly, let me highlight that we absolutely appreciate you posting here. If nothing else, it shows other players that they're not alone in their problems.

However.

Unfortunately, we are all just players like yourselves, and can't actually do anything about this to fix it for you.

What we can do, is remind you (as Pink has above) that you need to submit a ticket to customer support from within your game (the link on how to do this is in my signature). Playrix will need the technical information from your game, to which that report is the key.

Please do come back and let us know how things are going, if there are further issues, or if the problem is resolved.

I hope this gets sorted for you all soon.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”