Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 89 of 89
  1. #81
    Love it Betsy I’ve been thinking of doing the same thing I already have two bungalows but have just enough nautical stars in my barn for more. I think you’ve managed to convince me of the usefulness in getting more.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

  2. #82
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    England
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by Betsy View Post
    I’m up to my fourth bungalow now. It’s a private mountainside luxury spa resort. My town’s got wealth and they ain’t afraid to flaunt it!


    The more the merrier with the bungalows, I like it - they look fab! X
    Co-op = Land of Dragons. # NEZ8R6
    Town= Meesh

  3. #83
    I’m loving everyone’s beach themes. I thought I’d share mine too.

    Level 113
    Town: Villa Magnolia
    Co-op: Funtimes Regatta
    Co-op Tag:#FUNQ8Z

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Betsy View Post
    I’m up to my fourth bungalow now. It’s a private mountainside luxury spa resort. My town’s got wealth and they ain’t afraid to flaunt it!
    Betsy that looks really great! And I like your explanation. I love such little storys coming along with a certain designs
    **********************

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcano3407 View Post
    I’m loving everyone’s beach themes. I thought I’d share mine too.
    Wow Mcano, it was not only your beach area that caught my eyes. The rest of the picture looks absolutely awesome too. I just came along for a visit to see your whole town and it looks really great!!
    **********************

  6. #86
    Aww...thank you SumSum! I really love what you’ve done with your town too!!!
    Level 113
    Town: Villa Magnolia
    Co-op: Funtimes Regatta
    Co-op Tag:#FUNQ8Z

  7. #87
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    64
    I remade my amusement park area so that me beach resort was closer to open water:

    And I added another bungalow because I love them.


  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcano3407 View Post
    Aww...thank you SumSum! I really love what you’ve done with your town too!!!
    Thx Mcano :-*
    **********************

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Betsy View Post
    I remade my amusement park area so that me beach resort was closer to open water:

    And I added another bungalow because I love them.
    Looks like an inviting place to have a break from every day's life
    I like it!!
    **********************

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •