Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help plz. My complete tasks disappear.

I think the complete tasks disappear because if they don't, you will not be able to find your incomplete tasks.

I already report this to playrix. When I first report they quickly replied but when I reply them with explanation what happened, they just seem disappear No reply for 4 days now. I'm still waiting for their answer. I think I should stop play this game. It's getting worse after every update. The reward for golden league was so worse I ever seen Need to paid Tcash to change the reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickie99 View Post
    I already report this to playrix. When I first report they quickly replied but when I reply them with explanation what happened, they just seem disappear ������ No reply for 4 days now. I'm still waiting for their answer. I think I should stop play this game. It's getting worse after every update. The reward for golden league was so worse I ever seen ������ Need to paid Tcash to change the reward.
    Hi Nickie99, I am sorry to read that you still have had no resolution. Did you get your reply in the chat window within your game settings?

Yeah, first reply came quick and then they just no reply anymore.

Yeah, first reply came quick and then they just no reply anymore.
    I am sorry that has happened to you. I will let Anastasia from Playrix know and see if she can look into it for you.

It was her that replied me the first message and then no more reply after I explain what was happen.

No reply since 25th November

No reply since 25th November
    Hi Nickie99, I think it was a different Anastasia. Hopefully she will will be able to look into this for you.

IMG_9895.jpg

This was the last reply from the support team.

IMG_9895.jpg

This was the last reply from the support team.
    HiNickie99. Have you replied to that message?