Thread: Suggestion

Suggestion

Hi Playrix team!
    Thank you so much for the amazing Township game!
    I wonder if it could be possible in the future, to edit the floor's level. I mean : it would be fun if we could create hills, mountains, etc.
    Thanks for your good work!

Armazém separado para material de construção

Seria bom termos um armazém próprio para materiais de construção. Para podermos aliviar o celeiro, que fica sobrecarregado com tanto material que precisamos guardar.

From google translate:
    Separate warehouse for construction material
    It would be nice to have a warehouse for building materials. So we can relieve the barn, which is overloaded with so much material that we need to keep.
    Unfortunately this will never happen, the devs already ruled out this suggestion. See this post for other rejected ideas.

Infelizmente isso nunca acontecerá, os desenvolvedores já descartaram essa sugestão. Veja este post para outras ideias rejeitadas.

Quote Originally Posted by SupakAt View Post
    Hi Playrix team!
    Thank you so much for the amazing Township game!
    I wonder if it could be possible in the future, to edit the floor's level. I mean : it would be fun if we could create hills, mountains, etc.
    Thanks for your good work!
    I like this idea, and i know it was discussed a while ago, but can't find the thread now. Would be pretty great to see it implemented!

Olá pessoal da administração do jogo e a todos os participantes, bom dia a todos, bom, eu gostaria de sugerir se possível, que uma vez plantado qualquer cultura nos campos, houvesse a possibilidade de descartar essa plantação não havendo a necessária de esperar ela ficar pronta para colher, ou seja, eu plantei tomate e me arrependi e preciso plantar naquele local batata, cacau, pimenta, qualquer outra coisa, simples eu arrancará o que foi plantado com um custo pra mim, ou seja, Perdi o valor da semente quando plantei e ainda pagaria o mesmo valor da semente para arrancar, é aí podemos tentar? Forte abraços a todos, espero que essa sugestão seja pertinente e em breve possamos usufruir desta possibilidade. Bom dia.

Hi developers and Playrix team, I think it is about time players were allowed to help their co-op members with building materials. I know they are available via the train but the building materials are not always what we need.
    Please, please allow us to help each other with building materials especially when we don't need to use them at the time they are taking precious space up in our barn.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenise Page View Post
    Hi developers and Playrix team, I think it is about time players were allowed to help their co-op members with building materials. I know they are available via the train but the building materials are not always what we need.
    Please, please allow us to help each other with building materials especially when we don't need to use them at the time they are taking precious space up in our barn.
    I think this falls under "Requesting building materials in the co-op chat",
    as well as "Market for selling products and buying them from other players",
    which were both ruled out by the Devs.

dreadnought posted the link to the Dev's Won't happen-list in post # 3 above.

Zoo

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I think this falls under "Requesting building materials in the co-op chat",
    as well as "Market for selling products and buying them from other players",
    which were both ruled out by the Devs.

dreadnought posted the link to the Dev's Won't happen-list in post # 3 above.
    I think that it should be easier to build the enclosures Now that I have all the cards why bother going to the zoo at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Galesville View Post
    I think that it should be easier to build the enclosures Now that I have all the cards why bother going to the zoo at all?
    I think you didn't really mean to reply to me, as the contents of our posts aren't related, so: you can also use the "Reply"-button (without quote) or just type in the little box below "Quick Reply" (and then the "Post Quick Reply"-button).
    To your question "why bother going to the zoo at all" I don't have an answer, though - I see it the same, unfortunately.

Add more levels for co-op members instead of just one. Elder is the only available option their should be more! Thx!