Thread: Earn Community Building Parts

Earn Community Building Parts

It is hard to progress or add town people to move up when you can't complete your Community Buildings. I play everyday. I send out full planes and multiple trains but I still have a hard time getting all the needed materials needed. Right now I think I have 5 or Community Buildings waiting to be completed do to lack of parts. And I can't add the other buildings since I can't add towns people. A way to buy with coins or compete or request these from friends would be great.

Hi Cassie

Your problem is mainly having too many Community Buildings at the same time. The game works much better when you build them one at a time.

For now, do not build any new one. Choose one you already built and look at what you need to finish it. Sell some of the extra materials you have to help trigger the third one. When that first one is completed, do the same thing for a second one. And so on, until all your CB's are completed.

I know it seem counter intuitive to sell materials you will need later on, but that is the way the algorythms in the game are programmed.

Still not working

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Cassie

Your problem is mainly having too many Community Buildings at the same time. The game works much better when you build them one at a time.

For now, do not build any new one. Choose one you already built and look at what you need to finish it. Sell some of the extra materials you have to help trigger the third one. When that first one is completed, do the same thing for a second one. And so on, until all your CB's are completed.

I know it seem counter intuitive to sell materials you will need later on, but that is the way the algorythms in the game are programmed.

I have tried the above advise but the game keeps sending me the parts I sell & not the ones I need.