Thread: What happened?

What happened?

For over a month the fireworks was an ongoing event along with the treasure chests and extra rewards. Now everything is gone. What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Gardenwarden View Post
    For over a month the fireworks was an ongoing event along with the treasure chests and extra rewards. Now everything is gone. What happened?
    Hello? Is everyone else still doing the leader boards?

Hi there. The events are still happening regularly. If you don't get them, reach out to our Support team from your game settings so that our staff could look into your game data. The instructions how to do it are in my signature. Hope this gets sorted soon
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.

I just did the update what happened to the wheel you could spin if you ran out of moves

Quote Originally Posted by JSmith View Post
    I just did the update what happened to the wheel you could spin if you ran out of moves
    That is a feature that is not yet released, it's still in the testing phase. It will soon be added as a permanent feature, see this post for more details.