Thread: Dovecote...Do you remember?

Dovecote...Do you remember?

First off sorry to start a new thread but did a search and can't find what I am looking for. Does anyone remember when we won or bought the dovecote? I could have sworn it was a decoration that we won during an event.....or was it bought? I really thought I had the dovecote and now it's missing . I've contacted playrix (in game of course) several times just for an answer and no one, I mean it's been almost a month now.....no one answers! Same ol automated response. If it was a decoration that we had to buy then I won't worry about it any longer but if it's one that we won I would like to get it back.

Maybe someone here can remember if it was won or a bought decoration?

Thank you, E.
    Town name -E HAW JUNCTION.
    Co-op- Love Shack (just me and hubby Unless hopping)
    Level- 128.
    Friend Code -5P2472

We won it, could it be in an airplane event perhaps?

It was a decoration to win in the personal goals of the Aerial Challenge Event. It was also possible to buy with t-cash.

My log shows that it was available twice in 2017 and once earlier this year. All 3 times it was an Aerial Race / Challenge event. So it's likely to come back as the event itself is a fan favorite.

Thank you everyone. I just knew I won it. Playrix said "we've done a run on your game and there are no issues". They said "put your buildings in edit mode, blah blah blah". Which I've done and even had hubby do in case I'm just not seeing it. I actually went back to see when I wrote first email. It's been four weeks! Anyway, ty for confirming that we won it! I wrote them back immediately saying "I know I won it" and after that pooooooooof! Nothing.

P.S. we always win all the prizes in the events. In fact the Ariel and snowboarding are my favorites. Only event I've missed since it's internment was a restaurant event the week of June 5th 2017.
    Last edited by EEE Town; 06-26-2018 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Spelling
    Level- 128.
    Friend Code -5P2472

I love a happy ending.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 102 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

Thanks everyone. I kid you not...right after I posted this my husband found it behind something. It's now by the Arabian horses and the falconry where I had it eyeballed from the start. One month I was looking for that darn thing! I guess I should put on my new glasses. Thank you very much for your assistance. I need to work on my patience.....at least according to some people. Lol.

Once agin, thanks!
    Level- 128.
    Friend Code -5P2472

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Found It!!!

Over by your Arabian Horses.

Screenshot_2018-06-25-21-11-45-1.jpg
    Thank you CD. I will start working on my patience immediately. Lol.

P.S. I wrote a very nice apology note to the playrix staff. I felt I owed them that.
    Last edited by EEE Town; 06-26-2018 at 10:28 PM.
    Level- 128.
    Friend Code -5P2472