Thread: Fireworks Festival

Fireworks Festival

I have to say I really wish that you could go into settings and disable the Fireworks Festival. I really don't like the fact that it keeps popping up, and getting in the way of me playing the game. I am sure that some people like it, but I find it very distracting.

I agree, please make the festivals optional. I play this game to relax, or at least I used to. I don't like feeling as though I am constantly competing. I know it's probably a huge source of revenue, and people spend a lot in order to try and win, I get it. But I've stopped playing completely because of it and I know I'm not the only one. I'm sure you haven't lost enough active daily users to care, but it's a shame because I used to really enjoy this game. A simple opt-out button for tournaments would bring me back. Every few months I open the app to check if tournaments are still mandatory. As it is, I'm on the verge of deleting the app.

I’m fed up with it too. I don’t care if I come first or last it’s just a constant irritation with the warnings and notices which come up during the game. There is no need for it to be a permanent feature. If it was occasional like it used to be I would be very happy. It does not encourage me to spend more money as I am not interested in competing.

Quote Originally Posted by LPiki View Post
    I don't like feeling as though I am constantly competing. [...] I've stopped playing completely because of it and I know I'm not the only one.
    Yup. For me, it was as much having infinite play time shoved down my throat when I can't possibly use it, but the constant competitions are a major turn-off too. Haven't played in quite some time.

It's obvious that they're trying to get rid of casual players (read: players that don't fork over money like crazy). Too bad.