Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 24.06 Interview with Township Senior Project Manager!

I was wondering why is it tht when we go into help out our friends with supplies, why is it we cant give them wht we have ? Ex: like if sme1 needed 5 peaches an I only have 3, why cant i just give them 3? It would be the same as when u request thgs with yr co-op.

Quote Originally Posted by Q's Township View Post
    I was wondering why is it tht when we go into help out our friends with supplies, why is it we cant give them wht we have ? Ex: like if sme1 needed 5 peaches an I only have 3, why cant i just give them 3? It would be the same as when u request thgs with yr co-op.
    That is not an option, and the devs ruled it out as a future addition to the game, see this list of other ideas that were rejected by the devs.

Love the "portal" Idea in theory, however, only the Amusement Park and the Mall areas would be of interest to me. That would only be an option I would give a "thumbs-up" to if the shops and rides/attractions could also be used in other areas as well. What makes our towns unique is where players choose to place and/or group things together. I'd hate if my flower shop, for example, could only be in a mall., etc. Can't imagine that the portal concept is even one that could be implemented, but even if possible, I think it would make the Towns in Township too cookie cutter.

Thanks for sharing, though. Interesting concept.

I just wanted to say how much I love this game! I’ve been playing everyday for a little over a year now and I can definitely empathize with some of the other players frustrations, please keep in mind we are all so passionate because of how much we love the game that being said I agree with oksana that we should try being a bit more compassionate to everyone especially the devs that make this wonderful world available to us! Great job township team I can’t wait to see what’s next!
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Quote Originally Posted by James Herriott View Post
    Ditto GG!!
    Shadow?
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Can we please get a regatta thread on the bottom right hand corner of our game?

Is it why happening if I pick up the colorful feathers task I have only one green head duck ? I almost broke my tablet by my anger ! >