Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Co-op leaders leaving co-op stranded

I agree with the OP. We should be able to petition support to assign a new co-op leader if our current leader abandons the game without leaving the co-op. We worked hard to get to the golden league, why should we all have to give it up and start over with a new co-op, just because out leader was irresponsible.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdelacr View Post
    No. Too much potential for harrassment.

Does highest ranking member get promoted automatically after the leader leaves or does the coop have to wait until the regatta is over?
    Is that a rule in your co-op? I know many co-ops, including my own, where members are given the ability to contact their leader via FB or other social media.
    Johnalex Zarco
    Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

Quote Originally Posted by Catsalot View Post
    .... Yes, sadly enough in each situation the leader has simply abandoned co-op. ... We will just keep on going as is!
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnalex Zarco View Post
    Is there a way you can contact the leader outside of the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdelacr View Post
    No. Too much potential for harrassment. ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnalex Zarco View Post
    Is that a rule in your co-op? I know many co-ops, including my own, where members are given the ability to contact their leader via FB or other social media.
    If a social media address, or email, is given voluntarily, and beforehand, it's different, certainly. Then I would interpret your first quoted question as "have you forgotten that you can?", but I understood it as the question for a separate means also, on initiative of the other (the one left here), maybe even something that the game could provide. And so I understood the answer also.
    Just saying - Jdelacr might see it and answer, but wasn't here since last year.

(Good to see you back, btw )

I soooo agree with you EvenstarRises, , that is my dilemma now.... I have asked Support to remove Leader and 2 co-leaders so I can get this co-op sorted out but I have had no replies at all.... not sure how to get rid of them, they haven't played for months now and were very active in the game. I don't want to lose our Regatta stats either.