Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vouchers

Quote Originally Posted by Lcd View Post
    I guess I started this thread way back in June. Fishdom has actually done what I suggested. The amounts of your vouchers are now shown on the page where you buy the unique fish. So much easier. I agree with the other comments made, especially ways of earning more gold vouchers.
    Still, they are pretty measly with the vouchers that COUNT!
    You end up with a bucket full of useless vouchers, yet the ones that count come your way every blue moon.
    Kind of tempting you to buy the dreaded things.
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 03-12-2019 at 10:21 PM.

I totally agree with you. I've been beating levels like at least 30 in a row but didn't get one gold voucher which I am missing only one to buy the unique fish that needs 120 Gold vouchers. It's so irritating makes you feel like never play this again jus uninstall and get it over with.

Albert...I looked for the heck of it, and didn't see anyplace to even buy the stupid things. Where did I miss it?

Quote Originally Posted by ndgoblue View Post
    Albert...I looked for the heck of it, and didn't see anyplace to even buy the stupid things. Where did I miss it?
    Sorry Neda, I’m lost.......looking for what?
    I’ve lost my train of thought...........

Where can you actually BUY vouchers?

Quote Originally Posted by ndgoblue View Post
    Where can you actually BUY vouchers?
    Ahhh, ok, now I see what you mean.
    Sorry, that was an expression of exasperation - Of being tempted to buy the Gold Vouchers just to complete a purchase.
    My bad.

Bad joke going sideways.............

At least with this new update (today), the overabundant bronze vouchers can be used to buy some ornaments (in later aquariums). Now that was a great improvement!
    Last edited by Klc214; 03-13-2019 at 06:41 PM.

I have lots of bronze vouchers. I would like to win gold and silver vouchers more often so that I can get the new fish available for the tanks I currently have.
    Thanks 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Klc214 View Post
    At least with this new update (today), the overabundant bronze vouchers can be used to buy some ornaments (in later aquariums). Now that was a great improvement!
    Yes, what a surprise that was!
    Dumped those next to useless vouchers for fish AND diamonds!

Diamonds were literally falling from the sky!
    I bought a ton of boosters with them and went to town on the Treasure Chest, and with the Seahorse boosters available in these levels now, it became somewhat easier to move through these ‘peanut levels’ and earn points toward the comp.

Now I’m at level 3811, playing Treasure Chest levels.......at number 1 position on comp leaderboard with 4723 pearls, and 2 days/19 hours to go.........

Will my luck hold out??

How do you get more silver vouchers? I have alot of gold and bronze but rarely get any silver.