Thread: Market

Market

Hi All: Just wondering if anyone know why the market doesn't have ore and jewelry for sale? I believe those are the only two things you cannot buy.

Is it one of those things that will never be implemented?

Thank you in advance!

Cheers

You can get both from the dealer. (not gems, though)
    It is not listed in the No-No-list, but I doubt they would consider it, giving away in the market that easily. It most certainly would "disturb the game balance", as you need ore for the ingots, with which to upgrade f.e. the islands. A huge and (at the moment for me seems like an) endless task...Jewelry is the means to get tcash or coins from the mafia guy in heli orders, also something they don't want us to get easily. They even lowered the amount you can get from the dealer to ridiculous 3 pieces.

I can only summarize it as that, they don't want us to get something easily and they don't want us to be fast either. Not because they are mean or something, but because of the concept.
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-22-2018 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    You can get both from the dealer. (not gems, though)
    It is not listed in the No-No-list, but I doubt they would consider it, giving away in the market that easily. It most certainly would "disturb the game balance", as you need ore for the ingots, with which to upgrade f.e. the islands. A huge and (at the moment for me seems like an) endless task...Jewelry is the means to get tcash or coins from the mafia guy in heli orders, also something they don't want us to get easily. They even lowered the amount you can get from the dealer to ridiculous 3 pieces.

I can only summarize it as that, they don't want us to get something easily and they don't want us to be fast either. Not because they are mean or something, but because of the concept.
    Thank You! I do buy them from the dealer. Just thought it was weird that these are the only two items not available in the market. I get what you're saying.

Again.....Thank You!

You are very welcome; glad it was understandable!

I think I saw some ore being offered in the market a while back. It was obviously offered for a pretty penny.

It forces players to user spend Tcash on the dealer, get ores, buy more Tcash. Repeat cycle.

I’m getting really low ores quantities from the mine too.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    You are very welcome; glad it was understandable!
    LOLOLOL.....It was understandable.

Totally off topic but don’t want to start a new thread. Do you know why we can’t have 2 town signs? Is this one of those things that will never be implemented?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SmallDevil View Post
    LOLOLOL.....It was understandable.
    Good what is so amusing about it?

Totally off topic but don’t want to start a new thread.
    Why not? just curious

Do you know why we can’t have 2 town signs? Is this one of those things that will never be implemented?
    LOL, no, I don't think we "know" yet.

For one, the No-No-list is a sticky in this forum, so you can check yourself: here. You can also have a look at the "Frequently Suggested Ideas", if you're curious.

Then, depends what you want to do with that town sign. No 2nd town sign, as explained by Pink here:

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    ...the town signs work as landing pads. Whenever you visit someone's town that doesn't currently have a request showing, you will land wherever their sign has been placed in their town. ...
    so, at the moment, a technical problem for a "real" town sign. Defining one of several signs as landing point, is probably technically possible (must work on several platforms!), but probably not high on their prio list, maybe also because of the reasons mentioned below.

But some - actually many - want simply a sign they can write on, to identify parts of the town and such, maybe with a greeting or message to visitors in their town... so, preferably several (as the OP in the thread I linked to).
    Just use the Advanced Search with "town sign", and you'll drown in threads

Here it was the assumption that it would be too much work for Playrix to monitor what ppl write on them -- not everyone will just write "this is the amusement park" on them... We once saw here in the forum (by description) how difficult it was to get one offensive Coop name changed by Playrix. I do think they would be (somewhat) obliged to find means to monitor this (in xx countries with different "rules" about it...), and they have enough other problems to solve first.

Then we had the Valentine's event - dunno, last year or this? - where we could send cards to our friends and neighbours. Very cute, very pretty. And in one of these cards, you could write what you wanted..! wow. So, since then, the above mentioned guess has become a bit shaky
    It's not explicitly on the Frequently Suggested list either (just "Public Town Wall/Messageboard (place where visitors can leave a comment visible to everyone)" - which I personally would not want for the above mentioned reason, not going to watch it daily! lol), but now the statement is probably again "we can but hope".
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-24-2018 at 03:41 PM.