Thread: News update link but video "removed by user"

News update link but video "removed by user"

Hi Playrix I got a news update notice in the game abt the wheel being available to spin after losing a game for the first time. Followed the link to youtube but get the notice the video has been removed by the user. ?????

I also noticed the in-game news, but didn't check the link:

I'm all out of levels, and can't test if it works like they say or not, hopefully we will receive some explanation from an admin soon.

Hi I reported the issue through the game. Playrix replied only some players have the feature now for testing. Once testing is complete they will make it available to all players.

Quote Originally Posted by dandelion View Post
    Hi I reported the issue through the game. Playrix replied only some players have the feature now for testing. Once testing is complete they will make it available to all players.
    Then the other players shouldn't get the ingame note at all or, if that's not possible, Playrix should add an explanation in these "News", like you quoted them here - heavens, it is ONE sentence.
    I dislike things where the error msg (as shown in post nr 1) is totally misleading.

Agreed. I guess it was easier to remove the youtube video than remove the "news" item.

I can't think of a reasonable reason. You certainly weren't the only one reporting it (which is correct, of course), and they waste their - and the customers' - time on copying that reply into xx answers instead of making it right.

Quote Originally Posted by dandelion View Post
    That's good to know, thanks for letting us know. I look forwards to the new wave of complaints that the wheel never gives out the necessary additional moves to finish the level, lol.

Hi! Indeed, at this point the feature is being tested and is only available for a small group of players. Hopefully, it will soon be added to the game. Apologies for the bug with the game news section. As soon as the feature is added, you'll be the first to know
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.