Thread: Co-op "Helped" Amount Not Calculating Correctly

Question Co-op "Helped" Amount Not Calculating Correctly

Hi Township!

First off, I want to say I love this game!

Secondly, my apologies if what I'm presenting to you has been addressed on the forum elsewhere.

Ok so, after testing this a couple of times before, and just now, I have to bring it to your attention.

The calculation, after helping a co-op members with large amounts of items, does not calculate correctly.

I had originally had 107 "helped" items as my count stat. I loaded a co-op member's train box with 25 corn. My new calculation should have then been 132. It only went up to 117.

Is there a reason for this or is it a bug?

Also, as an off-topic suggestion ... can you add a "confirmation" pop-up option when loading train and plane boxes to confirm you want to use a "load coupon"? I have more than once (because I am rushing and not paying attention) accidentally loaded boxes with a coupon that I did not need to use. A "confirmation" would have saved me that valuable coupon.

Thanks!

Hi, the help count has been capped at 10, so amounts above this are disregarded, which means that your help count is correct.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Thanks so much for your reply, Pink!

Now I know, but am also now wondering what the reason is for it.

The reason is to equalize helping. Loading 25 corn is not 25 times the challenge of one difficult product (e.g. sneakers). While the helpEE may appreciate it in the same measure, the helpER effort and time is quite different. So only getting 10 credits is the game's way of reflecting the relative difficulty.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 102 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

That makes sense, Veganville. I hadn't thought of it that way.

Here's my situation.

At any given time I will have decent amount of a certain item, say sneakers, where I can help in a flash. I never have a large supply of crops though. That is due to barn space and the little time it takes to make wheat and corn say. When I am able to help with a huge amount of wheat or corn, it's because I have them already after making space in my barn and harvesting enough for a plane order that is coming up. That for me takes more effort (especially making space in my barn for 100+ additional items). So when I give those items away, I basically did the work for my town, but chose to help someone with the items instead. So that's why I want it to reflect in my "helped" number.

I do appreciate your answer though. Thanks!
    Last year I joined a group for antisocial people. We haven't had a meeting yet. 🤣

Township Level - 143
    Co-op Name - 'Totally Township'
    Co-op Code - #N9QFRH
    One rule - Do at least 1/2 of the tasks presented each week at 125+ points each. Easy, peasy!
    Gardenscapes Level - 1574
    Homescapes Level - 1550
    Fishdom Level - 323
    Wildscapes Level - 16

I understand. I always have at least 20 of all crops, and I find a bigger discrepancy is giving someone 10 potatoes or trees versus 10 carrots. They're both worth 10 helps, but the time to replenish is very different.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 102 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

I agree with that too. ↑

I'm just a selfish stats freak and want to see high numbers when I help that much. lol
    Last year I joined a group for antisocial people. We haven't had a meeting yet. 🤣

Township Level - 143
    Co-op Name - 'Totally Township'
    Co-op Code - #N9QFRH
    One rule - Do at least 1/2 of the tasks presented each week at 125+ points each. Easy, peasy!
    Gardenscapes Level - 1574
    Homescapes Level - 1550
    Fishdom Level - 323
    Wildscapes Level - 16