Thread: Can't move past level 2626

Can't move past level 2626

What's going on? All I can do it seems is looks for keys. Are there no more levels available? Would be nice to know that and when I might expect to bed able to continue.

You reached the end of the game for the moment, more levels are added each week (25 levels), usually on Thursdays. Stay tuned!

I understand that. But that I still participate in the fireworks contest is unfair. The key game is difficult and you can also not participate in the chest game. The result is, I get off in the league. Very, very unfair. I will not make any inApp purchases in the future.

I won't argue with you on that, i agree that more and more of us reach the end-game and the constant competitions makes it hard/impossible for us to keep our league.
    There were other players suggesting that we should have an option to opt-out of such events when we reached the last available level, you can see a discussion on this topic in this thread.

Yep.... just got “demoted.” After all the hard work to reach the end, that is my reward.

If we are all at the end of the game, and still able to participate in the fireworks competition, and we're competing against people at roughly the same level, why can't we still be part of treasure hound/ magic hat? At least we could still compete. We're playing levels anyway, they just don't count for stars...

Yes, this is very frustrating. I don’t mind not getting stars, but if there are absolutely no more levels to play (including the treasure chest), we just have to wait it out helplessly while not accumulating whatever it is you need to compete. After this particular challenge, I think I will sit Gardenscapes out for a week but still do the daily spin and watch videos. Otherwise I’ll find myself back down in the “wooden” league or whatever it is.