Thread: Players: a prioritized list of changes?

Players: a prioritized list of changes?

Hi Players. I think giving Playrix a prioritized list of requested changes might help us and them. I can collect the list this weekend. No more than 10 items. No justification needed it can all be found in our previous comments here.

If you want to comment reply to this thread. You don't need to reply with a quote. I will compile the list on Sunday evening US East Coast time.

If you want to add an item, then please suggest which item I should remove. If you want a different number 1 item, let me know; if you want to keep my suggested number 1 item let me know. The final list will be compiled by a prioritized ranking of the items that get votes to be the number 1 item.

I'll ask Playrix to let us know how likely it is for each change to be made. I will also submit the list through the help feature in my game. Hopefully Playrix will respond some other way besides "we'll pass it on to the developers" but that is up to them. Thanks for your time and take care.

1. Bring back the old swap capability, remove the new glove.
    2. Ensure lives from friends are ALWAYS accessible.
    3. List lives from differently, so we know the total amount of lives available, not just one life per friend shown at a time.
    4. Make vouchers for new character fish easier to get. Can we buy them with coins?
    5. Tanks are too cluttered! Make beauty points more realistic to get.
    6. Let us see the full game for more time before we decide if we want to continue playing.
    7. Don't ask me twice it I want to quit the game.
    8. If we have unlimited lives show that in the decision box for "try again" (instead of the -1 regardless).
    9. Include using lives from friends as an option in the "out of lives" decision box.
    10. Change the US background that shows during games.

dandelion

Hi so I am suggesting a new item: let us delay using unlimited lives for up to 24 hours. I am suggesting removing item 7. Oops I spaced that one.

Hi Dandelion,

nice initiative. I'm not sure it's going to bring fruits but here's my prioritized list (I copypasted some of yours for easier compiling :-)

2. Remove point-earning asymmetry in tournaments between players in the middle of the game and those who finished the game by introducing some elements into the Treasure Chest repeat levels (aqua splash, seahorse show)
    3. Vouchers replaced some way more useful rewards (like tools, boosters, diamonds) - bring those back!
    4. Tanks are too cluttered! Make some of the decorations more expensive (and hence yielding more beauty points) so we could earn enough beauty points with less items (not necessarily with less coins)
    5. Unlimited lives - either bring back the pause functionality (timer pauses when the game is not played) or at least let us save and trigger unlimited lives at our convenience (i.e. when I earn let's say 2h of unlimited lives, give me a voucher with which I can trigger them later whenever I want)
    6. Ask me twice if I want to spend diamonds for 5 more moves to continue the game (I used to hit it accidentally sometimes, wasting diamonds)
    8. Let us see the full game for more time before we decide if we want to continue playing.

Hi everyone! I'm at the end of the game for now, level 2781. The biggest complaint I have is that infuriating Sir Goldflipper! Since I can't play new levels I like to spend time rearranging my tanks and he is so annoying with his stupid comments, blocking my decorations. Can we request an option to move him out of the way? Also, does anyone else's game lag really bad when you click on the shopping cart? It just started on mine with the new update. Other than that the game is totally adorable.

Good list. I would suggest getting rid of the vouchers completely since I think the unique fish are dumb. Also, Leo now gives a bolt instead of a hammer as a welcome gift. Bring back the hammer! Then get rid of the penguin.

Hello Playrix. Here are some prioritized suggestions for changes. I will add an item in suggestions to refer to this. I will submit these through my game. Please consider making these changes.

2. Remove point-earning asymmetry in tournaments between players in the middle of the game and those who finished the game by introducing some elements into the Treasure Chest repeat levels (aqua splash, seahorse show)
    3. Vouchers replaced some way with more useful rewards (like tools, boosters, diamonds) - bring those back! People should be able to buy the character fish with coins if they want them.
    4. Tanks are too cluttered! Make some of the decorations more expensive (and hence yielding more beauty points) so we could earn enough beauty points with less items (not necessarily with less coins)
    5. Unlimited lives - either bring back the pause functionality (timer pauses when the game is not played) or at least let us save and trigger unlimited lives at our convenience (i.e. when I earn let's say 2h of unlimited lives, give me a voucher with which I can trigger them later whenever I want)
    6. Ask me twice if I want to spend diamonds for 5 more moves to continue the game (I used to hit it accidentally sometimes, wasting diamonds)
    8. Let us see the full game for more time before we decide if we want to continue playing.
    9. Remove Sir Goldflippper. Why make a character even the fish make fun of?
    10. Leo should still give a hammer for a welcome gift.
    Last edited by dandelion; 06-25-2018 at 02:22 AM.

Thanks for organizing this effort.
    1. Remove vouchers and return to tool and booster rewards. This is THE most important thing to me.
    2. Return pause function for unlimited lives.
    3. Tanks become too crowded and trashy in the effort to achieve beauty points. Please modify somehow.
    4. Eliminate the Bathesphere challenge.
    5. Replace the penguin.

Hi everyone! Our special thank you to dandelion for the collected feedback Guys, we always care about what you think of the game and its features, so we consider every single idea and suggestion that we get from you.

Thank you all so much for sharing this with us and we value your feedback above all

Good job Dandelion. My priorities (in order) would be #'s 1, 4, 3 & 6. As to #5, I didn't realize there was a pause -- I just don't claim the win but instead back out of the game. I then come back later to play. I have come back as much as a day later but I think you have to be sure that the time for the event in which you win the unlimited lives hasn't ended. I think once I lost the unlimited lives because the event was over.

Pnelson,

you can come back even a week later and the unlimited lives will be there and will start (regardless of the event being over).

There used to be bugs, unlimited lives from some events (e.g. Hermann) did not survive the app quitting and restarting but these days unlimited lives from pretty much any source can be postponed :-)