Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lives

Lives

I want my lives back!!! I don't need the piggy bank or the seahorses, I need my lives.

Have you tried disconnecting from Facebook, exiting and then reopening the game, and then reconnecting to Facebook?

Quote Originally Posted by pdgroves View Post
    I want my lives back!!! I don't need the piggy bank or the seahorses, I need my lives.
    Hi! Please send us a message from the game itself. Our agents will do their best to assist you on this matter

This is happening to everyone! People are losing their minds about it on the FB page!!! People from the game better pay attention or there is going to be a max exodus!!!

Please return my free lives!!!!!

Yes and now no lives are being sent. When I hit heart in left corner of days come tomorrow. This has been going on 3x days

Hello! We're very sorry for the trouble Guys, please shoot us a message from the game settings through the "Help and Support" button. We'll do our best to sort this out for you. Thank you!

For the last week when I try to send my friends lives I hit send and it does nothing. It says on my end the lives have sent but when they check it's not there. I have done a factory reset of my phone, uninstalling app, disconnecting from Facebook, installed app again and connected back to facebook and I'm still having the same problem.

I dont see where i can send my daily lives out to my friends. They have to ask for lives now. Why cant i just do it like we used to?

Auch ich habe seit Wochen Probleme mit versenden und erhalten von Leben. Ob meine Leben ankommen bezweifle ich. Beim Senden bleibst hängen. Ich bekomme keine Leben mehr von meinen Freunden.