Thread: I want my boosters back

I want my boosters back

I don't need coupons to buy fishes but I need boosters to win a level. Since last update there are only a few boosters if you win a Challenge and many coupons. I think, the game is much harder to win now.

I totally agree. I don’t care about those fish in hats. Need my boosters! Bad bad update Playrix!

We're truly sorry to hear that, guys Still, we thank you a lot for bringing this up and we'll give it a thought for sure!

These fish in hats and vouchers are SO annoying! Not only are they pointless - making game play 50 times harder with fewer boosters - they are super ugly. Even if I wanted to buy fish with them I can't as all my aquariums are full! And I'd rather spend my money on the real fish....and basically you can't have both...?

I agree with posters. Vouchers and flowers are worthless for play. Boosters are now very scare to earn. Please bring back boosters as rewards for levels completed!

I agree, need boosters back, and where did my mail go??? I've had no mail with lives from friends for 2 days now!

Agree! I would like to hear from Valeriia on this subject. Why have the developers removed all boosters from daily clam and prizes? I know it’s because they want our money, but I want to hear from their mouth. If you really have the ability to speak with them about our concerns, as you often say, find out why they think this was a good idea, in addition to worthless vouchers, cluttered games that give you nothing but vouchers, etc. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Manatwar View Post
    I don't need coupons to buy fishes but I need boosters to win a level. Since last update there are only a few boosters if you win a Challenge and many coupons. I think, the game is much harder to win now.

I am also frustrated. All my friends disappeared so I’ve been trying to make a lot of new friends to exchange lives with and Help & Support have not been helpful. None of their solutions have worked. I don’t want to go back to only getting 5 lives at a time. All the new stuff you’re talking about just makes it harder to beat levels by earning them rather than buying them. I love the game, but all these problems and the not helpful help advice are making me feel like quitting the game. I spent all day yesterday day trying to get my Fishdom friends back and frantically adding new friends so I can play without running out of lives. The last advice I got from Help & Support was to click on a link that takes you to a list of the facebook apps and games and then to find fishdom on the list. I spent an hour looking for it , but ir wasn’ listed there. so weird. I’m getting sick of the stress this is causing .