Thread: Resignation

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Resignation

Hi all,

I wanted to let you know that I’ve submitted my resignation as moderator and that I’m leaving Township (on the whole).

RL has gotten busier and busier – and as I’ll be joining law school soon I only expect that to (sadly) get worse.

Young adulting truly sucks.

I’m proud to have made it a year and a few months, especially given how rapid the moderator turnover rate tends to be. It’s a hard (and often thankless) job and I really pushed myself for as long (and as hard) as I could to ensure that the most frequent faces here had a sense of stability and familiarity and that newer faces felt safe to ask for help and express opinions.

My heartfelt gratitude to past and present moderators, Firenze (Rachel), Nevada (Emma), Thommmes (Thomas) and Graylady (Marcelle) – my compatriots, my brothers and sisters-in arms (haha) – you guys kept me sane in the hard moments and made me smile/laugh more even more in the lighter ones. Thank you for always being there and giving such great advice.

A thank you also to Anna Petrova. Admin-ing is an even harder job and you’ve truly been the best one we’ve had. You’ve consistently stayed in touch with us moderators (both here and on Google Chat) and I know you’ve done your best to field questions, requests, and troubleshooting on the forums. You’ve always been extremely kind.

Finally, to all of you – whether old or new players – I’ve so enjoyed getting to know you and learning from you – and being able to help out when and where possible. I’m really going to miss logging on here and seeing everyone’s reactions to new updates, hearing about updates from your own personal lives, as well as laughing at the generally mucking around some of you often get up to here.

Haha sigh, getting a bit teary now.

I do have a Twitter account if you’d like to stay in touch – feel free to message me and I’ll let you know the username.

Best wishes and so long,

Vee
    Last edited by Amoria; 06-18-2018 at 09:24 PM. Reason: eep, forgot someone