Cool The Snowboarding Challenge Event Decor

Hello, everyone! 😍🌠

Enjoying the ride? Best of luck in winning this asSNOWishing decor from the Snowboarding Challenge Event:

🚴 Triathlon
    πŸ‚ Never-ending Slope

You can also purchase it in the Store along with these awesome decorations:

⚽ Seasoned Goalkeeper
    πŸ’ƒ Air Dancer
    πŸ’¦ New Record Fountain
    🎿 Bobsled Track
    ❄ Snow Wave Statue
    πŸ† Triumphal Victory Statue
    🎳 Training Ground
    🏊 Diving Board

Share your ideas of placing the decor and post the screenshots of it in your towns! πŸŒˆπŸŒΉπŸ’¨

Last edited by Anna Petrova; 02-13-2019 at 05:34 PM.

So sad that nobody's here...
    I always wanted to put my sport decorations in one big area and here we are - big All-year Sports and Leasure Park!
    Town Name: Horishni Plavni, #UKRQK6, Android
    Town Level: 114 - playing since march-2016
    Zoo Level: 45 - finished!

Amazing, Faye! it shows what one can make of these items - wonderful

I have just a few of these decos (not a big sports fan) and they are spread throughout my town and zoo, so no one pic possible.

Your Sports and Leasure Park is great Faye! Wow, i'm totaly flashed! Two days ago, i remember i was overwhelmed by your middle east area and now you come out with that gorgeous Sports Park. I just visited your town Thanks for sharing your coop-tag. There are so many things that can be used as an inspiration in your town!! Also Love your Zoo
    I realised you use the area near your harbour as a kind of decoration-zone. Very good idea. That allows more redecorations i think i may have such an area in the future my self
    Last edited by SumSum; 06-29-2018 at 11:06 AM.

Put the triathlon and neverending slope in my β€˜olympic area’. Wish I had more balloon arcs and stick figures (red moving thing?), don’t remember what event they’re from. Loved these deco’s anyway

Happily/Stine
    Attached Images Attached Images