Thread: Changes

Changes

Not a fan of many of the new changes. The unique fish are ugly. And you need way too many vouchers to even earn one. My biggest pet peeves is that the vouchers have taken the place of bombs and jewels where rewards are concerned. I don't want to earn vouchers. I want bombs! My average has gone way down now that we're getting vouchers instead of bombs and jewels. PS, I like the swap better than the glove.

Quote Originally Posted by Leibeis143 View Post
    Not a fan of many of the new changes. The unique fish are ugly. And you need way too many vouchers to even earn one. My biggest pet peeves is that the vouchers have taken the place of bombs and jewels where rewards are concerned. I don't want to earn vouchers. I want bombs! My average has gone way down now that we're getting vouchers instead of bombs and jewels. PS, I like the swap better than the glove.
    Hi there! Thanks for letting us know that and we're deeply sorry that our new update makes you feel this way We greatly appreciate your feedback and absolutely will consider it!

Quote Originally Posted by Leibeis143 View Post
    Totally agree! Since the new update with vouchers, I have played less frequently. I stopped buying diamonds. I don't like that vouchers replaced boosters. I play maybe once per day. I'm over this game. On a good note - I'm saving lots of money. LOL