Thread: Confusion and Settings

Confusion and Settings

I have a young co-op and cannot find the info on settings for co-ops. There doesn't seem to be a tutorial on the basics? The wiki is silent and several of the links to co-op discussions don't work.

I know at some point I saw something about the length of reserves, but I cannot find it now. I would like to be able to limit reserves to 6 hours. I have far too many instances of a person reserving a popular task for so long that at least 2-3 others could have completed it already.

I made a couple of members elders and a co-leader but cannot see where those privileges are specified.

Where do I go to find out the basics?

Thanks.

Here is a master post covering a lot of questions with a lot of links Coop/regata
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I guess I need to be more specific. For starters:

*How does one change his status to non-racing?

*How does one change the hours allowed to begin a reserved task?

Q#1 : To participate or not

Q#2 : There is no setting to change the allowed time for a reservation. The system apply the 12 hours limit to everyone. It is up to the leader to make the rules and enforce them.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix