View Poll Results: Do you guys think I should make separate threads for new editions or add them here?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Add them as replies to this thread

1 33.33%
  • Make separate threads per new edition

2 66.67%
Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162

Thread: Amondale [Merged]

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ... that is probably also the reason why an Admin was asked to do it, to make it more official... but as you can see, they tried to let it appear friendly. ..
    C'mon DD, you know we don't discuss Mod/Admin actions here, and mistaken presumptions about who decided what and why are part of the reason for that rule.

Let it just be done, and with genuine good wishes.

Great, yay!
    and you have a good echo by your readers already, lol, thumbs up! good you "practiced" that with us lately already, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    C'mon DD, you know we don't discuss Mod/Admin actions here, and mistaken presumptions about who decided what and why are part of the reason for that rule.
    ah, I tried to say something helpful for Johnalex, because he said sthg about a complaint; it was not for discussing Admin actions.
    If you wish, I will delete it.

ah, I tried to say something helpful for Johnalex, because he said sthg about a complaint; it was not for discussing Admin actions.
    If you wish, I will delete it.
    Nah, it's not a big deal. Like you, I just want him to feel okay and hopefully find tonnes of readers, and be rich and famous (ETA or whatever his ideal is), and then you guys can say you supported him first, lol
    Last edited by Bessville; 02-07-2019 at 06:21 AM.

Exclamation For New Stories!

Hi All!
    Due to recent circumstances, I will now be posting all of my stories here!
    Thank-you!
    Johnalex Zarco
    Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

Johnalex Zarco
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

Smile Amondale Stories have moved!

To the readers of my stories I have often posted on these forums, I am pleased to announce a new site for them!
    Red Lion Stories will be carrying on the stories. I haven't completed all of the runs and am redoing a few things still, but you guys can reread the content already on there.

Feedback (comments, questions) can be given on my new Facebook page and on the individual posts on the blog themselves

Mods/Admins, please do not merge this post with the other Amondale thread. Id like to ask that you guys close that thread! Thank-you

Please let me know what you think of the new site, and any suggestions are welcome!

Thank-you!
    Johnalex Zarco