View Poll Results: Do you guys think I should make separate threads for new editions or add them here?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Add them as replies to this thread

1 33.33%
  • Make separate threads per new edition

2 66.67%
Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Amondale [Merged]

You're welcome, DD.

I have the same question about the farm field left empty.....in both of your town, Johnalex ........

Maybe your market has lots of boxes in both town, so you could get enough crops from your market whenever your train or plane needs crops.....

No, I only plant what I need. Im not on a lot on my second town so there isn’t too much of a need to have crops there all the time and if I need crops, I just plant them as I need. I always plant extra so I have some in my barn as well.
    Johnalex Zarco
    Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

Quote Originally Posted by Johnalex Zarco View Post
    No, I only plant what I need. Im not on a lot on my second town so there isn’t too much of a need to have crops there all the time and if I need crops, I just plant them as I need. I always plant extra so I have some in my barn as well.
    Amazing. Would drive me crazy when I'd have to wait for that, too - esp. with the trains asking for so crazy amounts at the moment/for some time already. I'm on withdrawal of the double crop booster for some time already, lol - Thanks heaven for good friends!

@hchl: now that you mention it, I seem to recall that other player also mentioned his market boxes, and he had a lot of FB friends, so certainly got many.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Amazing. Would drive me crazy when I'd have to wait for that, too - esp. with the trains asking for so crazy amounts at the moment/for some time already. I'm on withdrawal of the double crop booster for some time already, lol - Thanks heaven for good friends!

@hchl: now that you mention it, I seem to recall that other player also mentioned his market boxes, and he had a lot of FB friends, so certainly got many.
    I also get a lot of help from over 5000+ FB friends and thus Township neighbors
    Johnalex Zarco
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

And a very helpful co-op
    Johnalex Zarco

Daimler-Kingston Industries History Part 3 "Corporate Schisms"

In 1952, Victoria Daimler died aged 95 years old. Her grandson Charles Daimler (1897-1975) took power over the company. Charles proved to be a terrible leader. So much so the company filed bankruptcy in 1956, just 4 years after he took power (77 years after the company's founding). The company layed of 500,000 employees and Charles himself used the company for his personal needs. In 1960, Charles tossed out his sons Joseph Daimler (1927- ) and Alexander Daimler (1929- ). Joseph lost his positions that he had gained in 1947 under his great-grandmother, and was forced to join Voyager, another Levitican Automaker. In September 1962, Charles and his son-in-law (and heir) Walter Berg (1924-1989) split and Berg founded Berg Industries (1962-2000). A few months later in February 1963, Vanessa Daimler-Berg (1931-1963) died at age 31 from mysterious circumstances. Charles accused Walter of being responsible for her death, which resulted in Walter being forced out of his own company and his Henry Berg (1905-1996) to take over. Walter was convicted and placed in prison for 65 years (Walter died in prison at the age of 64-65 in 1989). This led DKI and Berg Industries into a decade of legal issues. In 1967, an inside attempt to oust Charles failed and Charles blamed Henry Berg for the attempted coup. But ultimately, this failed as Henry had evidence against Charles's claims. Charles sued Berg Industries for fraudulent behavior in 1970, but with funding from Henry, and investigation was ordered by the Royal Supreme Court of Levitica. In 1974, Charles resigned from leading the company. The company selected then 47-year old Joseph Daimler to return and lead the company. Joseph has ruled the company since. In 1990, Walter Berg was cleared of the charges a year after he reportedly had died. It was discovered Charles Daimler (who had died aged 78 in 1975) had hired a unidentified person or group to murder Vanessa. Henry, Walter's father who survived him, was distraught it took the investigation 27 years to figure this out and sued the Royal Investigation Agency. Henry died in 1996 at the age of 90. Berg Industries was held in trust by Henry's widow Amanda Berg (1909-1997) until her death aged 88 in 1997. Joseph Daimler reclaimed the company in 1998 and the company was merged in 2000 with DKI.
    Johnalex Zarco

Here are Part 1 and Part 2 (which includes Disclaimer!):
    Part 1: https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...History-Part-1
    Part 2 & Disclaimer: https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...1920-1952-quot
    Johnalex Zarco

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Now you mentioned it, FB friends are really helpful. I got a lot of help from them. I can't thank them enough.

I also get a lot of help from over 5000+ FB friends and thus Township neighbors
    5000+..... thought FB restrict only 5000?!

Quote Originally Posted by hchl View Post
    Now you mentioned it, FB friends are really helpful. I got a lot of help from them. I can't thank them enough.

5000+..... thought FB restrict only 5000?!
    They do, but I have ~50 Township neighbors in addition to FB friends and 2 Facebook accounts for 2 towns.
    Johnalex Zarco

They do, but I have ~50 Township neighbors in addition to FB friends and 2 Facebook accounts for 2 towns.
    Ha! You are resourceful....