View Poll Results: Do you guys think I should make separate threads for new editions or add them here?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Add them as replies to this thread

1 33.33%
  • Make separate threads per new edition

2 66.67%
Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Amondale [Merged]

Exclamation Daimler-Kingston Industries DISCLAIMER

Disclaimer: There is no such thing as Levitica, Daimler-Kingston Industries (DKI), or anything I use within the stories I am writing here on the forums. I am making it all up just for the fact of entertainment. Any coincidental relation to any person, place, or thing is coincidental and not intended. I use the name Daimler-Kingston Industries in Township as the name of both my towns. Daimler is from the owner of Mercedes-Benz; Kingston is the original names of my town as well as the capital of Jamaica and a SD/USB company.

I hope that settles that
    Johnalex Zarco
    Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

Quote Originally Posted by Johnalex Zarco View Post
    They are my towns in Township
    If you go to my towns they are both named Daimler-Kingston Industries. I figured I would make up a story about them
    ooh I see! LOL, I admit I didn't think of that, as your story seemed so real, with all the dates for the people, and connection to known events (for lack of better word for worldwars and such)! well done!
    It would be nice to visit your towns; to be able to do that - as your Coop name is not unique and brings too many results in a search - I want to suggest you add the following info to your signature: Coop tag incl # / Town names / platform for the towns (IOS or Mac or...).
    Thank you very much for all of this!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ooh I see! LOL, I admit I didn't think of that, as your story seemed so real, with all the dates for the people, and connection to known events (for lack of better word for worldwars and such)! well done!
    It would be nice to visit your towns; to be able to do that - as your Coop name is not unique and brings too many results in a search - I want to suggest you add the following info to your signature: Coop tag incl # / Town names / platform for the towns (IOS or Mac or...).
    Thank you very much for all of this!
    I do have to add the co-op tag. We dont have a single platform as I use both android and IOS and many of my co-op members interchange
    Johnalex Zarco
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

I do have to add the co-op tag. We dont have a single platform as I use both android and IOS and many of my co-op members interchange
    yes, please do and thanks in advance (I'd still find the town names more useful than f.e. the Coop position, but many signatures are too big for my taste anyway) The platform is then IOS/Android/Kindle and still helpful, as these can play together and visit you. Those who will know by that they won't even need to try are Mac and Windows players, as these are not compatible.

yes, please do and thanks in advance (I'd still find the town names more useful than f.e. the Coop position, but many signatures are too big for my taste anyway) The platform is then IOS/Android/Kindle and still helpful, as these can play together and visit you. Those who will know by that they won't even need to try are Mac and Windows players, as these are not compatible.
    OK. I didnt put my town name in there at the time when I made that as I couldnt decide what I wanted for a name. My town was at the time just "Kingston". Since I am content with the name I have, I will add it to my signature.
    Johnalex Zarco

OK. I didnt put my town name in there at the time when I made that as I couldnt decide what I wanted for a name. My town was at the time just "Kingston". Since I am content with the name I have, I will add it to my signature.
    Fine, a first step a bit confusing that it's the same name for both towns? and OK, I tried to explain to you, why the other info would be helpful and maybe even needed as well (or even more). I will now just wait whether someone finds you and posts about it.

Fine, a first step a bit confusing that it's the same name for both towns? and OK, I tried to explain to you, why the other info would be helpful and maybe even needed as well (or even more). I will now just wait whether someone finds you and posts about it.
    I completely forgot about OS info. Sorry about that.
    Also,yes, for both towns. They are distinguished by profile pictures and Facebook accounts. They are in the same co-op, so easy to find. My main town is level 58 and my second is stuck at 24 so that also may help I dont put levels in my signature due to the fact that they are never permanent and I am not always able to get onto the forums (though I like the forums more than Facebook TBH)
    Johnalex Zarco

I believe the co-op tag is #UN28CX

Quote Originally Posted by hchl View Post
    I believe the co-op tag is #UN28CX
    It is indeed
    Johnalex Zarco

Found them now, thanks, hchl and Johnalex

I was looking for the car industry, Johnalex! lol -- impressive layout you have there, with all these benches! Wanted to make sure you see the guy who feeds the pidgeon?
    and it is beyond me how you (or anyone else who does that) can survive without planting anything on your fields. I remember another player who did that, but his barn was huge already and he said, he'd get everything from the market. Do you also keep them empty for regatta tasks, and buy everything in between at the market or dealer or how...?