Thread: Retro Car Parade stuck in cycle

Retro Car Parade stuck in cycle

I finally got through to the Retro Car Parade and it seems to be stuck in a cycle. The music is playing, Dad bowing, Austin clapping, but no other movement for over 10 minutes now. Nothing seems to be tap-able. I've closed the program and come back in, even turned off the iPad. It just starts from the beginning all over again and goes no where. I'm in the midst of the Medal competition (closing in on the top 3 so I really don't want to lose this) and have about a hour of life still. Any ideas on what the deal is?

I am having the same problem too!

Hey im having the same problem too! Did anyone fix it?

Hi there!
    I am really sorry to hear you've encountered this issue.
    Be sure to contact our Support team via this link: https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/home...=web&contact=1
    Thank you in advance!

I am also stuck in the same place. I can’t seem to find help in correcting this.

I am also stuck, since yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry Aitkenhead View Post
    I am also stuck in the same place. I can’t seem to find help in correcting this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa777 View Post
    I am also stuck, since yesterday!
    Have you followed the instructions Tanya posted above? You will need to contact the support team preferably from within your games, and if you can't get into the game at all, by using this online form.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I had this the other day. I uninstalled the game and re downloaded it. All my progress other than the level I’d just completed was saved. I had no further issues after that.