Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frustrated with Fishdom

Frustrated with Fishdom

I am very frustrated with this game and thinking maybe it's time to take a break from it until the bugs are worked out. My extra lives have disappeared again, my diamonds keep disappearing, and it has become more stressful than relaxing. I do not have much money to buy diamonds and when they disappear I cannot replace them.

This keeps happening to me too so I suspect everyone has lost their extra lives icon. My friends are still there so having over 300 I never run out of lives. So why is this happening to us. I feel cheated..

I have over 500, friends so ,I should have plenty of extra lives also. I spend an hour sending lives out because I send so many and my internet is so slow. But the biggest problem is the missing diamonds, they were not the free diamonds I purchased them and I cannot do that often as I am on a very fixed income and rarely have money to spend on such frivolous things. But I enjoy this game (or I did before all this crap) so much I used my birthday money to purchase diamonds just to have them disappear!! I feel very cheated! And I am trying to find out how to contact someone who can help get my diamonds back.

Quote Originally Posted by Naomia Pixie Baker View Post
    I have over 500, friends so ,I should have plenty of extra lives also. I spend an hour sending lives out because I send so many and my internet is so slow. But the biggest problem is the missing diamonds, they were not the free diamonds I purchased them and I cannot do that often as I am on a very fixed income and rarely have money to spend on such frivolous things. But I enjoy this game (or I did before all this crap) so much I used my birthday money to purchase diamonds just to have them disappear!! I feel very cheated! And I am trying to find out how to contact someone who can help get my diamonds back.
    Hi in the game to go settings and help. I find the icon to start a chat and report issues. Also report the loss of purchased items to your game provider google play or Amazon or iTunes.
    Last edited by dandelion; 06-18-2018 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Spelling

Having similar issues missing diamonds after purchasing missing lives friends keep vanishing following all instructions to repair and same things keep happening time and time again feel like giving up with this game they need to sort the bugs out think they must owe me about 109 diamonds and the same in lives right now.

I am very frustrated with this game and thinking maybe it's time to take a break from it until the bugs are worked out. My extra lives have disappeared again, my diamonds keep disappearing, and it has become more stressful than relaxing. I do not have much money to buy diamonds and when they disappear I cannot replace them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebbie swift View Post
    This keeps happening to me too so I suspect everyone has lost their extra lives icon. My friends are still there so having over 300 I never run out of lives. So why is this happening to us. I feel cheated..

Put our lives back that is why we have friends about to delete whole game frustrated

Quote Originally Posted by Rebbie swift View Post

Hello everyone! So sorry for the trouble this issue has caused you Would you please send us your requests from inside the game? In that case, we’ll be able to assist you further on this matter. Hope to hear from you there soon!

I too am about to do playing. I cannot get the promised diamonds. I spend money to have fun and its becoming a hassle. I downloaded Coin Master and I have yet to receive the promised 5,000 diamonds. Please send the diamonds to me. I hate to quit but fair is fair. I am on level 1446.

I am not getting a new aquarium ....I have 3 filled stars and now it says I have to fill the third....my diamonds also disappear and I'm the one who is demoted in the leagues.....taking a break from the game as it is frustrating and not relaxing anymore, particularly when stuck on a level for days at a time because I can't trust the game to play properly so refuse to buy diamonds......fix it please