Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pet Peeves

Quote Originally Posted by Alderville View Post
    And about this medal race. Gold medal for beating the level on our first try? Really? We all know it takes 438 tries, 17 weeks, and the sacrifice of our firstborn to beat a level. So how exactly do we get a gold medal? First try.... hilarious

:😹 True that.

It is April and I still have Christmas decorations out. How embarrassing when friends come over! Does anyone know how to get rid of them? I have tried clicking on them to swap them out, but nothing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Betsy0923 View Post
    It is April and I still have Christmas decorations out. How embarrassing when friends come over! Does anyone know how to get rid of them? I have tried clicking on them to swap them out, but nothing happens.
    Hi,

You have to tap and hold until the other options show up. Tapping on them once doesn't bring up the decorations menu.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

How come Austin celebrates Halloween, but not Easter?

Austin celebrated Easter over in Gardenscapes. They did Wanderlust on Homescapes.

Is wonderlust some type of holiday? From what I gather, seems like a celebration of their travels.