Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FB Is Dying And This Will Most Definitely Hurt The Progression Of This Game.

When men suffer Progressive Sequential Ageing (PSA), that is, get older, we need to have our Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) levels checked regularly. Once we reach retirement, we can then focus on developing our Facebook skills and develop our Profilica Socialita Acumen (PSA). This has been a Public Service Announcement (PSA).

For the humor impaired, I made this up

Johnalex Zarco
    Im not an old person and I use Facebook. As a matter of fact, 80% of my FB friends dont count as old people either. And, I have an account JUST FOR TOWNSHIP. Facebook is not dying either, and I say that as an actual Facebook user.

Who's getting tired of FB?

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    My monies on
    Pressure Sensitive Adhesive
    LOL! nah, I won't ask why...

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Now, where did I put my teeth...?
    why, do you want to bite anyone..?

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    For the humor impaired, I made this up
    oh nooo, really!

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    My monies on
    Pressure Sensitive Adhesive
    Now if only I’d thought of that, maybe I wouldn’t have lost my dentures!

Except, while I do use FB for Township, I’m not actually old either

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    If only old people were allowed to use Facebook, I might support your argument, but there’s nothing stopping you having an account just for Township purposes. Now, where did I put my teeth...?
    OMG...............LOLOLOL............I literally laughed out loud. Thanks! Needed this today!

Quote Originally Posted by SmallDevil View Post
    OMG...............LOLOLOL............I literally laughed out loud. Thanks! Needed this today!
    Aw, shucks

Bessville - you made me laugh so hard it hurt (I bet you are a youngster!)

OP - I only have Facebook so that I can use messenger for communication. It isn't linked to my game as I am not interested in having a load of friends just to achieve a game goal. Admittedly a lot of folk are having issues with Facebook at the moment (if you don't upload a security photo they like when they ask for one they will lock you out of your account) but I know that my daughters use it (20 & 22), my friends in their 50s use it and some of my relations in their 70s use it. It's not solely the province of old people.... Oh, and what is old? To a teen someone in their 20s is old, to me (50) someone in their 90s is old - it's all relative.

Just off to check on the prices of stair lifts - then maybe we oldies can have a party and still make it up to bed after.......

I am a totally-innocuous 40, Ivvie. Seems to be the age where nobody has a very strong opinion about it either way - it’s the age of meh whatever, lol. But you’re right, one person’s decrepit old hag might be another’s spring chicken.

The point is, Facebook is both readily available and reliable, from the game’s point of view, so it’s fine. Gives me an extra layer of security in terms of potential loss of game data, and a means to talk to my in-game friends. That’s good enough for me.

Ah - I hadn't thought of it as a layer of security against data loss.....

40 used to be middle aged but now that people live into their late 90s and beyond I think I became middle aged at 50..... And will probably stay so until I'm 70 odd