Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FB Is Dying And This Will Most Definitely Hurt The Progression Of This Game.

FB Is Dying And This Will Most Definitely Hurt The Progression Of This Game.

I've been a user for a couple months now and frankly only one thing really irks me. To get more friends and benefits from the game, you must have a Facebook account, and let's be honest, FB is not doing so well. I can't stand having one due to all the problems and drama that come from it. So my suggestion remains and is also partly a request that will definitely improve my future in playing this game, perhaps remove the need to link your account? It would absolutely improve my experience with the game. Thank you for your time and consideration.
    EDIT: I saw the list of what "cannot be changed" and refuse to believe it. I've worked on gaming interfaces before and this is most definitely one of the easier fixes and don't require the artists' time either. Considering this is a suggestion you get often, then it is EXTREMELY likely to benefit the creators in improving the experience for their players. I ask that you reconsider the inability to fix this issue because to be quite blunt, only old people use Facebook these days. Move towards the future to help people get more invested in the game, don't be like a stubborn hermit and avoid the issue that could easily give the game more popularity. This has been a PSA.
    Last edited by cherryirises; 06-14-2018 at 08:32 AM. Reason: New Information

Quote Originally Posted by cherryirises View Post
    ...only old people use Facebook these days.
    Pardon me?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

EDIT: I saw the list of what "cannot be changed" and refuse to believe it. I've worked on gaming interfaces before and this is most definitely one of the easier fixes and don't require the artists' time either.
    .., don't be like a stubborn hermit and avoid the issue that could easily give the game more popularity. This has been a PSA.
    What, "this"? There's nothing in the Won't-happen-list about FB, and many players simply don't use it.
    BTW, such a discussion about that thread is exactly what they wanted to avoid with that thread (among other things, cos the Devs don't take part in the forum, nor do they explain any decisions further).
    Some things they have taken from forum discussions (see the Frequently Suggested Ideas), but we didn't... use our time just on the No-No's.

And what do you mean with PSA here? I find too many explanations, mostly medical, and none fit.

The only none medical meaning i can find for PSA is Public Service Announcement!

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    The only none medical meaning i can find for PSA is Public Service Announcement!
    me, too, and as I said: they don't fit.
    so, let's see what the OP meant.

Found one:

PSA means "Publice Service Announcement"
    or
    Professional Services Automation
    Public Service Agreement
    Pressure Sensitive Adhesive
    Problem Statement Analyzer

or even.....
    Public Securities Association
    Professional Squash Association
    Photographic Society of America
    Pakistan Student Association
    Philippine Student Association
    Probabilistic Safety Assessment
    Planning And Service Area
    ?????

My monies on
    Pressure Sensitive Adhesive

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Pardon me?
    Pffffffthahaha, haven't you seen it slowly collapsing?

Pffffffthahaha, haven't you seen it slowly collapsing?
    and no idea (anymore) about PSA? or the other question?

..... to be quite blunt, only old people use Facebook these days....
    If only old people were allowed to use Facebook, I might support your argument, but there’s nothing stopping you having an account just for Township purposes. Now, where did I put my teeth...?