Thread: Fishdom Not Responding to emails so I'll post my issue here

Fishdom Not Responding to emails so I'll post my issue here

Hello,

Between the dates of January 7, 2018 and June 11, 2018 my 7 year old daughter was making purchases on your Fishdom app without my permission. I tried contacting Google Play but they will not issue any refunds. They told me the developer of the game (Playrix), has the same power to issue refunds as they do. I would absolutely appreciate it if you could please help me in getting a refund. The amount she spent was $999.04.

I'm a single mother working two jobs and I don't receive any child support. Please please please give me a refund. I'm begging you.

Thank you,

Quote Originally Posted by mxgurl56 View Post
    Hello,

Between the dates of January 7, 2018 and June 11, 2018 my 7 year old daughter was making purchases on your Fishdom app without my permission. I tried contacting Google Play but they will not issue any refunds. They told me the developer of the game (Playrix), has the same power to issue refunds as they do. I would absolutely appreciate it if you could please help me in getting a refund. The amount she spent was $999.04.

I'm a single mother working two jobs and I don't receive any child support. Please please please give me a refund. I'm begging you.

Thank you,
    Hello, mxgurl56! We’re so sorry to hear that. Please get in touch with our Customer Support from the game itself so that our agents could help you with this matter. Looking forward to your request!

Quote Originally Posted by Valeriia Fomina View Post
    Hello, mxgurl56! We’re so sorry to hear that. Please get in touch with our Customer Support from the game itself so that our agents could help you with this matter. Looking forward to your request!
    I have removed the game from all of my household devices. I sent an email to support@playrix.com. Please help me with this matter.

I have removed the game from all of my household devices. I sent an email to support@playrix.com. Please help me with this matter.
    Thanks for your response! Would you please contact our Customer support through the “Help and Support” button in the game Settings? Rest assured our agents will be happy to assist you further. Thanks in advance!

I have contacted Help and Support through the game and have yet to hear back from anyone. So don't know how much good that would do her, if she could. Still waiting...

Quote Originally Posted by GammaGamer2 View Post
    I have contacted Help and Support through the game and have yet to hear back from anyone. So don't know how much good that would do her, if she could. Still waiting...
    And sadly, you will wait in vain. They have billed me without giving me any purchase, and they NEVER respond. I even sent a sceenshot from my bank. Not a word. Stay away from these scammers!

Hello,

Thank you,
    I'm a single mom on my own as well. Developers not helping you resolve this issue bothers me greatly. Have you tried calling your bank and disputing the charges? I have done this before and they resolved and refunded. Credit card companies usually have max unauthorized purchase of like $50 and then they will dispute charges as well. If you have not tried these avenues, i suggest you do. They just might be the help you're looking for. Best of luck to you.

mxgurl56

I wish you good luck in gaining a refund, but please do not hold your daughter accountable for the ‘loss’.
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 01-06-2019 at 11:40 AM.

Hi I’m having a similar issue and nobody is responding on the help & support in app.
    Did you receive your refund? They’ve had over £1000 from my bank and I’m trying to get it back

Quote Originally Posted by Chocsaltyballs View Post
    Hi I’m having a similar issue and nobody is responding on the help & support in app.
    Did you receive your refund? They’ve had over £1000 from my bank and I’m trying to get it back
    All in-game purchases are made with the app store you downloaded the app from (App Store, Google Play, etc), not with Playrix directly. You should first contact your app store, and they will check your account for you.

If you still want to talk to Playrix about it, make sure you reply to any automated messages you get, and someone from the support team will get in touch with you.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES