Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1st Place Prices In Golden League

Hi Stuville

One of your number is wrong. A team of 30 racers get a size bonus of 100 points, not 30.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuville View Post
    Hi, I'm not adding to the info above regarding freebies given for gold places, but Somewhere I'm missing a trick !! The maximum score any team can achieve is 2160 (16x135) ...whether you are a singeton or a group of 30 . Then you can acquire bonus points for position in the race (top score 50) then an added bonus for team members ( with 30 you are awarded an additional 30 points)
    My maths makes that a maximum score of 2160+50+30 = 2240, multiply by two to give your 'running total' of 4480 to count in the global position..
    Can someone please explain how more than 150 teams have scored above that, there must be an additional bonus available somewhere that I've never seen. Please explain for I'm perplexed.
    Hi Stu,

The Global Leaderboard scores are not individual race scores, but the sum of a co-op's best two weeks in a four-week season.
    In addition to the bonuses that one can earn, for the GL score there is also a dumping penalty, which is subtracted from the total (the dumping penalty applies only for the golden league).
    You can find all the information about how the GL scores are calculated on the wiki page, with explanations and examples: Global Leaderboard

Ahhh !! enlightenment has dawned ... thanks GrayLady

Hi dreadnought, thanks for replying, that is as I'd computed in my original query ... I had just my number wrong hahaha Good job it's for fun and not building rockets to the moon !!

It is interesting, I never see tasks of 135 available for me through the regatta. At the beginning there are some, I finish them and then there are no more. How on Earth it is possible to win? it is highly frustrating, I see coops getting 2160 points, I work hard, sleep little and do not have even a chance with most mundane tasks to obtain this score, it is sooooo unfair! Do people playing with a lot of money have 135 points tasks all the time? The plane needs at least 5 hrs, 4 planes = 20 hrs - waiting only! In a first day some players are already with 3-4 tasks accomplished - it is cheating and not a competition with sports spirit! But when the system brings me down displaying only the tasks of lower value... - I decided to stop participating in regattas.

Quote Originally Posted by Forever Fantastic View Post
    It is interesting, I never see tasks of 135 available for me through the regatta. At the beginning there are some, I finish them and then there are no more. How on Earth it is possible to win? it is highly frustrating, I see coops getting 2160 points, I work hard, sleep little and do not have even a chance with most mundane tasks to obtain this score, it is sooooo unfair! Do people playing with a lot of money have 135 points tasks all the time? The plane needs at least 5 hrs, 4 planes = 20 hrs - waiting only! In a first day some players are already with 3-4 tasks accomplished - it is cheating and not a competition with sports spirit! But when the system brings me down displaying only the tasks of lower value... - I decided to stop participating in regattas.
    Hi there,
    In your other post you mention that you are alone in your co-op, so you are the leader of the co-op. That means you are able to delete tasks from the board without starting them (in larger co-ops, everyone with status of elder and above can do this), so you can get more 135s. You can delete all tasks below 135, or the 135 plane/trains tasks if you don't like them, and wait until the ones you want to do show up. This is how everyone else is able to complete only 135s.

Quote Originally Posted by Forever Fantastic View Post
    Please do not cry cheating whenever you feel that you are behind, OK? Why would you choose a 135 airplane task if it takes too much of your time? I wouldn't.... and I would delete airplane job in an instant!

I have joined a large coop and could finish at least 5 135-tasks in the first 24 hours (we were competing for the 135 tasks in my coop, would snatch any 135 hol, feeding, zoo, or mining tasks right under my teammates eyes), and I have a regular job, and am working to support myself! Even now we only have three 135 tasks on the board at any time, I can still finish at least 4 tasks in the first day without a sweat and without spending any tcash! (I am a free player, I have not bought any tcash or coins!) If you cannot do it, don't blame others who could do it, and cry cheating without any proof or any cause! It is not a show of sports spirit at all!

btw, I finished 2160 almost all the time in a regatta no matter how many teammates joined me in the race.
    Last edited by hchl; 06-25-2018 at 03:20 PM.

Can someone tell me, why are we receiving low number tasks in the 90's...no player in our co op, is thinking..."OH, Wow, let me do that task for 97 points"....the regatta begins @4:00am (EST) for me. I set my alarm to see what tasks pop up...every task was below 120....135s have taken forever to pop up for us this regatta. No one should have to babysit and wait constantly for 135s to show up. There's no competition, when we are paired up with co ops that are in the 3digit numbers. How is it, we are now up against teams that have 1 racer; 2 racers; 3 racers;...when there's 4 on our team that is racing? We used to see at least 4-5 135s HOL...this regatta..there were just 2 135s HOL...the rules have been constantly changing...since I began playing TS in Sept 2017. Until the creators get the numbers right...we won't be racing! Maybe our measley 2 HOLs can be farmed off to another team looking to do them..Good Luck on that!!

I find it easy to complete 16 tasks. Doing all 135's can require a bit more patience but not that difficult really if you're patient.

One thing I wonder though for the global scoreboard. For coops where everyone does only 135's, doesn't it just come down to luck after that, where several coops complete 16 task @ 135 for every member? ....

If everyone does max 135's then it really just depends on luck of how many you have to dump just so you can get 16 tasks @ 135 on the board for every member.
    (Assuming you never delete any 135s that is and spread the time consuming ones around like trains and planes)