Thread: Why Oh Why Can’t I See Co-Leaders’ Reservation Time Countdown?!

Why Oh Why Can’t I See Co-Leaders’ Reservation Time Countdown?!

I’m not one to really complain about the features of this game. I usually roll with the punches. This one has me flustered for some reason though. Lol! I (the leader) want to see the 12hr countdown on co-leader reservations as well as all the rest of the team. I basically want to be able to see everything! I want to see what’s going on in the regatta when I take a week off here and there too instead of the being in “Spectator mode.” I just wish leaders had a bit more control over there co-ops! This probably belongs in the “wish” category. Lol! But I needed to vent! Thanks for reading. Smh
    I’m the Leader of Entrepreneurs United. Check us out in the game and join us if you are competive and looking for a great co-op!

Im a co leader and can see the 12hr countdown on our leader and other co leaders reservations, so I don't understand why you cant, you definitely should be able to.
    As for being able to see the regatta as a leader when you have opted out, from what I have read on the forum you are not alone in this wish and it seems a popular request
    Co-op name War of the Roses
    Town name Downton Level 103
    Co-op code #WRY74Y
    Platform Kindle

I just realized that for some reason I can’t see one of my co-leader’s reserves. When I wrote this thread, she had been my only co-leader to reserve any task so far this regatta but I couldn’t see the time countdown. Another co-leader just reserved a task and I can see her reservations time. So I’m assuming that the other co-leader didn’t have the update perhaps. I’m clueless but relieved that I can see all the reserve times. Thanks so much Downton!
    I’m the Leader of Entrepreneurs United. Check us out in the game and join us if you are competive and looking for a great co-op!

Yes, probably not updated yet. Kindle takes the longest and some still have to go to their app store if they turned off 'automatic updates'.
    I agree with being able to see all the info too. I loved the interseasonal that lets you see how far along in each task.

Bonjour je suis le chef de BZHVILLE.je trouve que 12h cet pas beaucoup ça serait mieux 24h vue le temps que dure certaine culture ou a préparer une autre mission