Thread: New Power Up Idea

New Power Up Idea

Can the next power up be something that like reverses the last move you made? It would really help for when i go to use a color blast thing and end up swiping up instead of down or left instead of right.

Or an "undo" button?

Yes! That would be awesome if they could do that

I agree! I also would like it if they could do something about the wheel. It's not that I don't appreciate the 3 lives but mostly I need the extra help and it seems like that wheel always stops on the extra lives.

right? i have nearly 40 lives just waiting to be used i stop on the 3 lives so much

Apparently everybody is getting the 3 lives per day. Wanna change for my 150coins that I've been rewarded for almost two weeks now? *lol*

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Holmes View Post
    I agree! I also would like it if they could do something about the wheel. It's not that I don't appreciate the 3 lives but mostly I need the extra help and it seems like that wheel always stops on the extra lives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cjalabrat4 View Post
    right? i have nearly 40 lives just waiting to be used i stop on the 3 lives so much
    Quote Originally Posted by lykavittos View Post
    Apparently everybody is getting the 3 lives per day. Wanna change for my 150coins that I've been rewarded for almost two weeks now? *lol*
    Folks, stay on topic, please. This really is no "new power up idea", and is unfair towards the OP.

And, a huge thread about the wheel is in the forum about Garden bugs here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1165022

I was just going to start a new thread about asking for an undo a move option when I saw yours. If they would just give us even like one a day with the option to buy more that would be great. I would prefer not to have to pay for them but I would appreciate if I could get at least one free undo a day. PLEASE!!!