Thread: No More Lives from Friends

No More Lives from Friends

Since the last update we are not getting lives from friends. I’m sure you are aware of this issue. Please tell us if you intend to fix this. You encourage us to invite friends. What is the point if we won’t get the lives? Maybe this is an attempt to make us purchase lives. If that is the case, let us know so that we can make a decision if we still want to participate. We have friend sharing groups on Facebook. You owe us an explanation. The way this is being handled at this point is fraudulent.

Ive been having the same issue, no lives received from friends for days since the update. We cannot play if we do not receive lives!

I'm having the same problem! Very frustrating

I've been having the same issue for days. What's being done about this?

We are being ignored

Quote Originally Posted by Suzieq41 View Post
    I've been having the same issue for days. What's being done about this?
    Nothing is being done. They don’t even have the courtesy to answer inquiries. Delete this game. These are a bunch of scammers.

Please report this problem from within your game. That is the only way to report problems.

Playrix staff do not monitor the forums except for one admin that will come once in a while.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Hi!
    So sorry to hear that all of you have faced this problem!
    Please be sure to contact our Support team for assistance in this case.
    We are indeed aware of the issue and the devs are doing their best to fix it asap.
    Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Add me homescapes