Thread: Cultural Appropriation

Cultural Appropriation

So i was going through the lovked “worlds” and noticed a native person sitting down with a head dress on, and agry face and a TOMAHAWK. And then middle eastern people guarding a gate who are obviously heavy set. I am personally Caucasian but this kind of representation needs to stop. It’s 2018...

I agree we need to ask questions abt how a culture is represented. I've tried to look at all the decorations available for a tank. The western one has some strong women and the middle eastern one has the prince and princess. My complaint is that most of the women are depicted as models with form fitting clothing. I haven't taken as much offense to these characters as I hav to the Master Akira caricature in the Playrix game Gardenscapes. Check him out on youtube videos see what you think.

I'm Mexican and black and find that all the depictions are awesome! Stop always looking for something to be racist when they aren't! People are different this is a fish world enjoy those differences .

Johnalex Zarco
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandee74 View Post
    I'm Mexican and black and find that all the depictions are awesome! Stop always looking for something to be racist when they aren't! People are different this is a fish world enjoy those differences .
    I think they are nice if I say so myself