Thread: 10.06 Make Sure the CS Team Receives Your Request

10.06 Make Sure the CS Team Receives Your Request

Hi, guys!

We would love to remind you, that if you come across a problem in the game, the best way to get it solved is to send a request to our Customer Support team. Please follow these steps to make sure your request is delivered to our CS agents:

1️⃣ ️Go to Settings - Tap Help and Support;
    2⃣ Go to your request section;
    3⃣ Tap No next to "Was this helpful?" if you can’t find the needed information - Tap Contact Us;
    4⃣ Choose your request category - Type your request in the new window - Tap Send;
    5⃣ You’ll first receive an automatic response. Tap No in case it's not helpful, after which your request will be sent to the Support Team.

For more detailed info on contacting the CS team, please refer to this thread.
    Last edited by Anna Petrova; 06-21-2018 at 04:03 PM.

bonjour,

mon zoo a disparu pour moi, je ne le vois plus.

mes amis par contre le voient !

que dois je faire pour le voir ?

This might not be the correct place to post this but I’ve followed all the in games steps including several emails but haven’t received a response back after the most recent update my sister has been unable to open her township at all and she’s followed all the same steps as much as possible but when she can’t even open the app how is she supposed to send a request?

hi Virginia,

the main thread for contacting Playrix is here:

How To Contact Township Support (iOS/Android/Kindle)

Not saying you are wrong here, just recommend to check that one out:

If you or your sister have a different platform: the link is inside.

Inside the thread, scroll down for the info how to contact them outside the game, and

how to contact Anna Petrova by PM, if you don't get any results from your (ingame) messages to Playrix.

Most misunderstandings have occurred, though, by ppl not replying (anymore) to the replies they receive, esp. if it is one of the automated answers.

Also, the replies appear in the game (little number at the envelope top left), even though you are asked for your email address.

SOMEthing of this should work (as confirmation: so far it always did for me) -- good luck!

p.s.: It would help to understand you better if there was some more punctuation; f.e. here:

but haven’t received a response back after the most recent update my sister has been unable to open her township
    I have an assumption, but it's just a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia_Gardens View Post
    This might not be the correct place to post this but I’ve followed all the in games steps including several emails but haven’t received a response back after the most recent update my sister has been unable to open her township at all and she’s followed all the same steps as much as possible but when she can’t even open the app how is she supposed to send a request?
    Last edited by _DD_; 07-01-2018 at 07:23 PM.

Thanks again _DD_, I’m the absolute worst when I comes to proper punctuation.

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia_Gardens View Post
    , I’m the absolute worst when I comes to proper punctuation.
    we better don't get a contest going here.

you could have revealed it now, btw, but in any case, let us know how it turned out with the ticket(s), pls.